The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
-x-buttercup-x-
I'm sat here squeezing mine and no goo, or liquid or anything :frown: I can't even see a hole where it could come out

Are your nipples bumpy? There are very tiny weeny ickle holes that you can't really see.
Dantanion
That ... is... gross

Not as gross as the male genitalia, so get over yourself.
Reply 22
-x-buttercup-x-
I'm sat here squeezing mine and no goo, or liquid or anything :frown: I can't even see a hole where it could come out

You got smooth nipples?? mine are kinda wrinkly and does have slight cracks in it where the goo are coming out.

Well said Juicy Fruit!:cool:
Juicy Fruit

Dyke?:confused:
Reply 24
Anonymous
Well if its a little amount like we've been describing, then i think it should be ok...maybe if it looks like puss then that should be worrying
But there is NONE. :confused:
-x-buttercup-x-
:ditto:

There are like little white things where I image milk will come out during late pregnancy/when the baby's born but really, they're closed now. :confused:
hugatree
But there is NONE. :confused:
:ditto:

There are like little white things where I image milk will come out during late pregnancy/when the baby's born but really, they're closed now. :confused:

Thats normal. You are not really supposed to be secreting much. (good for you fro trying to see whether you could though)
Dantanion
Dyke?:confused:

Dick? :rolleyes:
Juno
Are your nipples bumpy? There are very tiny weeny ickle holes that you can't really see.

Yeah this stuff isn't being secreted from the nipple itself, it's from those bumps on the areola right? :confused:
Juicy Fruit
Dick? :rolleyes:

LoL.. just... lol
Reply 29
-x-buttercup-x-

That's exactly what I started doing :toofunny: . What are we doing wrong :biggrin: ?
haha it did make me laugh when I realised i was trying to milk myself!!

My nipples are smooth atm but they do go bump, I still can't see any holes at all though, i suppose they might open up a bit around birth!
Since when is that normal? If it's milk like stuff coming out it could be a symptom of a pituitary tumour.
I've had this happen to me many times.
justfarhan
I've had this happen to me many times.

Since you're male, I think it's safe to say that that's not 'perfectly normal'.
Anonymous
I read a magazine the other day about breast health and there was a section that said you should give your nipples a squeeze and observe if there are any secretions. I did this and some grey white goo came out of the cracks in between the nipples on both nipples! At first I thought it might have been accumulation of sweat or body lotion or just grease as its not liquid, its just gooey...does anyone else get this?:confused:

It's a bit sick, isn't it? I never tried doing that...
-x-buttercup-x-

Yep same here.
Reply 36
Juicy Fruit

Breasts are genetalia?

And I agree with that guy. H&R is grossing me out so much recently.
Reply 37
Anonymous
Since when is that normal? If it's milk like stuff coming out it could be a symptom of a pituitary tumour.

Yeah that's what I thought.
Reply 38
Seriously though how is this normal? :redface: Cos I've never had it and there are no holes it could come out of (thankfully). The booklet I have says you need to check with a doctor if you do have it.
it's normal, but not everyone will have it, i had it when i was 15-16.

Latest

Trending

Trending