Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BTECs for English Uni Application watch

    • Thread Starter

    I want to do a BTEC at college because I failed my AS levels, but I want to be an English teacher for primary schools.
    My question is, which BTEC would allow me to pursue either English or teaching children at uni?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2013
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.