The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Can't Pay The Accomodation Deposit On Time!

Guys!!!
What should I do? I probably won't be able to pay the deposit for my accommodation by Thursday (which they've told me is the deadline) and I really don't want to lose the acc. offer. I'm literally starting a new job next week so I can definitely pay it after but I don't know if they'll let me :frown:

I'm planning to call em up tomorrow (tried today but they were closed) but any advice and stuff from you guys would be awesome! Hope to see a lot of you there. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by michaelkay
Guys!!!
What should I do? I probably won't be able to pay the deposit for my accommodation by Thursday (which they've told me is the deadline) and I really don't want to lose the acc. offer. I'm literally starting a new job next week so I can definitely pay it after but I don't know if they'll let me :frown:

I'm planning to call em up tomorrow (tried today but they were closed) but any advice and stuff from you guys would be awesome! Hope to see a lot of you there. :smile:

Were they able to sort something out for you? :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Pop_tart
Were they able to sort something out for you? :smile:

Yeppp! They moved the deadline to the Wednesday coming so it should be coool.

If not, I'll just live in private accomodation! It's a lot cheaper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by michaelkay
Yeppp! They moved the deadline to the Wednesday coming so it should be coool.

If not, I'll just live in private accomodation! It's a lot cheaper.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great :smile:

Its not necessarily cheaper to live off campus! Keep in mind that the amount you pay for on campus includes everything. Private accommodation does not include bills! Most accommodation around the de Havilland area is around the £400 a month range excluding bills.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending