The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wtf is a British school boy uniform?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Reply 3
One can only hope you mean the boys over the age of sixteen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
U mad OP.
Reply 5
Original post by Plainview

LOL :rofl2:
Reply 6
Original post by RedArrow
Wtf is a British school boy uniform?!

Okay how do you call that then?

Original post by Ben Kenobi
U mad OP.

Whyyyy? They just look so nice... :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by IntoTheWater
I have just moved here and I'm going to a college where there is no uniform so maybe I'm the only one who likes this. But God, the boys in their uniforms are soooooooo alluring.
Meh, this is probably a lame thread haha. Please don't go "...and what's your question?" below. I'm just so bored right now :biggrin:

You sound like a pedo.
Reply 8

HAHAHA, splitting my sides.
Reply 9
Original post by Tim2341
You sound like a pedo.

But I'm 16... :awesome: And yes, when I said boys, I didn't mean little kids :unimpressed:
Reply 10
Original post by IntoTheWater
Okay how do you call that then?

Whyyyy? They just look so nice... :colondollar:

I think that school uniforms are restrictive and thus would like if all schools let students wear their own casual clothing so they could express their individuality.
Strange....
I've personally never seen any college that makes you wear uniform but maybe if you can find one you should transfer there lol?

Repped, cannot stop laughing:awesome:
Don't see the attraction myself.

09_08_2012--620_1563549a.jpg
Reply 14
My school uniform was pretty dashing :tongue: the sixth formers had maroon blazers, white shirt, black trousers and tie (the colour and look depended on whether you were a prefect, rugby team, had been awarded 'colours' for excelling in a particular subject, or hadn't). The lower school have black blazers and a striped maroon/navy tie. It's an all boys school too and a proper old grammar so it seems quite posh, and I always felt proud to wear it because it looked good and it marked me out as (reasonably) intelligent :tongue:

It was kind of annoying that we had uniform at sixth form, but having said that, I'm quite glad because I feel like it was easier to have that then what the local academy sixth form has (you have to dress like business people, so office wear essentially) which seemed like there was pressure to dress appropriately from the teachers, but also to do it with style from the students.

And I think high school kids are quick to judge and be cliquey, and I felt like our uniform reduced that (probably also the fact that it was all boys as well). The only distinctions were jumpers (sleeveless/not, black/grey/maroon, sometimes people wore cardigans instead) and ties, which just denoted your achievements (or lack of them). We even had a 'haircut' policy that declared you weren't allowed patterns shaved in, and you weren't supposed to have your hair longer than your collar. Also, a really old rule stated that the Head Boy was the only student allowed to grow a beard. :biggrin:
Reply 15
my school uniform had the other school calls us Saint Mingers. Because I went to a catholic school where we had brown blazers with yellow shirts and compulsory brown and yellow socks that were knee high with a checked brown and yellow skirt that was past the knees.
I have never seen a college or sixth form with uniforms. So I just interpreted it as you were lusting after young teenagers.
Reply 17
This thread is a full-on pedo worshiping nest.
Reply 18

:rofl: Lmfao. No words.

Original post by willbee
My school uniform was pretty dashing :tongue: the sixth formers had maroon blazers, white shirt, black trousers and tie (the colour and look depended on whether you were a prefect, rugby team, had been awarded 'colours' for excelling in a particular subject, or hadn't). The lower school have black blazers and a striped maroon/navy tie. It's an all boys school too and a proper old grammar so it seems quite posh, and I always felt proud to wear it because it looked good and it marked me out as (reasonably) intelligent :tongue:

It was kind of annoying that we had uniform at sixth form, but having said that, I'm quite glad because I feel like it was easier to have that then what the local academy sixth form has (you have to dress like business people, so office wear essentially) which seemed like there was pressure to dress appropriately from the teachers, but also to do it with style from the students.

And I think high school kids are quick to judge and be cliquey, and I felt like our uniform reduced that (probably also the fact that it was all boys as well). The only distinctions were jumpers (sleeveless/not, black/grey/maroon, sometimes people wore cardigans instead) and ties, which just denoted your achievements (or lack of them). We even had a 'haircut' policy that declared you weren't allowed patterns shaved in, and you weren't supposed to have your hair longer than your collar. Also, a really old rule stated that the Head Boy was the only student allowed to grow a beard. :biggrin:

That was very in depth. :lol:

I don't think I've ever heard of a girl really finding males in school uniforms attractive. Thought it was mostly guys who liked girls in school uniforms :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice a reverse of the male fantasy, like some roleplay? I like women in school uniform though, just thought I would make that clear.

Latest