The Student Room Group

CUKAS Application 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Grizzly_Bear
Just rechecked, I don't have any conditions just depends on someone else dropping out etc

I suppose I can't make my decision on track until I hear from Birmingham as well? (I.e over first and second choice?)

Yeh that's right.

Oh yeh that's true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guaranteed conditional from Trinity and an offer from Guildhall :biggrin:
I can't believe it! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amazing well done, what do you play?

Just found out I have got a guaranteed Unconditional offer from Birmingham Conservatoire, which I am so happy about.

I would love to study at either, in terms of course it's hard to compare. Both were friendly and both have great teachers.

So can I put Trinity as 1st Unconditional Reserve? Then Birmingham as 2nd Guaranteed offer? So if Trinity don't have a place, I'm guaranteed to be going to Birmingham?
Amazing well done, what do you play?

Just found out I have got a guaranteed Unconditional offer from Birmingham Conservatoire, which I am so happy about.

I would love to study at either, in terms of course it's hard to compare. Both were friendly and both have great teachers.

So can I put Trinity as 1st Unconditional Reserve? Then Birmingham as 2nd Guaranteed offer? So if Trinity don't have a place, I'm guaranteed to be going to Birmingham?

Awsome well done aswell :smile:
Yeh that sounds like a great plan.
Original post by ChocolateLover94
Awsome well done aswell :smile:
Yeh that sounds like a great plan.

I'm not sure if we can do that though? I hope so?
I'm not sure if we can do that though? I hope so?

Yeh I think it is possible :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Found out I got a scholarship from Birmingham!
Found out I got a scholarship from Birmingham!

That's awesome congratulations :biggrin:
Does that change the order you'll put them in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's awesome congratulations :biggrin:
Does that change the order you'll put them in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That definitely makes it more tempting, I still don't know how much the scholarship is.
That definitely makes it more tempting, I still don't know how much the scholarship is.

Tempting indeed :smile:
I think it's like £1000. Is it an entrance scholarship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tempting indeed :smile:
I think it's like £1000. Is it an entrance scholarship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No Idea will probably find out by post.
Congratulations guys that's amazing! I'm going insane waiting to hear back from trinity, I've heard back from everyone else and have an unconditional reserve from RCS and a pile of rejections! Trinitys the only one I haven't heard from :frown:
Original post by Blackbird_
Congratulations guys that's amazing! I'm going insane waiting to hear back from trinity, I've heard back from everyone else and have an unconditional reserve from RCS and a pile of rejections! Trinitys the only one I haven't heard from :frown:

Good luck, make sure you check CUKAS even if you haven't received any email information. Fingers crossed you'll get a place. I'm really hoping for Trinity too although I am very happy with Birmingham both will give a good education.
Good luck, make sure you check CUKAS even if you haven't received any email information. Fingers crossed you'll get a place. I'm really hoping for Trinity too although I am very happy with Birmingham both will give a good education.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you too! I feel exactly the same, I'll be happy to go anywhere as long as I get to study music performance, its all I want to do :smile:
Got a Scholarship to Birmingham and a Guaranteed Unconditional to RWCMD!!!
Original post by JohnAnthony15
Got a Scholarship to Birmingham and a Guaranteed Unconditional to RWCMD!!!

Awesome, what do you play?
Reply 76
Do CUKAS update during weekend. Becoming a little obsessive!
Original post by Angf
Do CUKAS update during weekend. Becoming a little obsessive!
Haha same here! I'm checking it all the time I'm going insame! Where have you appliced for?
Reply 78
Original post by Blackbird_
Haha same here! I'm checking it all the time I'm going insame! Where have you appliced for?

Waiting to hear from RAM, RNCM and Trinity. What about you?
Original post by Angf
Waiting to hear from RAM, RNCM and Trinity. What about you?
Waiting to hear from trinity, have a reserve unconditional from RCS. Good luck, its probably good news that you haven't heard from RNCM, I got my unsuccessful from them the day after I auditioned, so I'd say you've probably got some sort of offer coming your way! What do you play?

Quick Reply

Latest