The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Joshy96
Thanks! already know I have failed French :mad:

What? 100%? Did you find out your grade?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 781
Original post by omghelp
What? 100%? Did you find out your grade?

Not 100%, it was just awful. Most I can hope for is a D but fearing an E :frown:
Reply 782
Original post by Joshy96
Not 100%, it was just awful. Most I can hope for is a D but fearing an E :frown:

oh no, I really hope not and I hope it goes a lot better than you think, does your offer for mmu include French?
Reply 783
Original post by omghelp
oh no, I really hope not and I hope it goes a lot better than you think, does your offer for mmu include French?

Yep, I need bcc from 3 a levels. I'll just do an extra year at sixth if I don't get the grades. Not feeling my insurance :smile:
Reply 784
Original post by Joshy96
Yep, I need bcc from 3 a levels. I'll just do an extra year at sixth if I don't get the grades. Not feeling my insurance :smile:

omg i really hope you get it, it would be so lovely if you came! wheres your insurance choice? you know i have been reading up about uni and stuff and it says sometimes you can get accepted into a course even if you miss the grade so if worse comes to worse i hope that they let you in! because you seem so dedicated and willing to take another year at 6thform! :smile:
Reply 785
Original post by omghelp
omg i really hope you get it, it would be so lovely if you came! wheres your insurance choice? you know i have been reading up about uni and stuff and it says sometimes you can get accepted into a course even if you miss the grade so if worse comes to worse i hope that they let you in! because you seem so dedicated and willing to take another year at 6thform! :smile:

I really hope so too! Have a few friends already here and I've already met up with someone also going so would be really cool. I heard that too but not sure how lenient they're likely to be but fingers crossed :biggrin: haha thank you x
It's true that some uni's give offers even if they decline you at first because you've not got the grades. Last year it happened to me, I missed mine by 1 and my insurance (Cardiff) declined me so I went through clearing. Got a place at a different uni and Cardiff rang me saying there was a place on the Dental Technology course I'd I wanted it. I turned it down though. Can't wait to start man met next month!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 787
Original post by Joshy96
I really hope so too! Have a few friends already here and I've already met up with someone also going so would be really cool. I heard that too but not sure how lenient they're likely to be but fingers crossed :biggrin: haha thank you x

same i wish you luck that is cool, yh like you have your heart set there i wish you the best man! i hope they are lenient about it! all you can do now is wait and see eh! :smile:
Reply 788
Original post by rturnbull94
It's true that some uni's give offers even if they decline you at first because you've not got the grades. Last year it happened to me, I missed mine by 1 and my insurance (Cardiff) declined me so I went through clearing. Got a place at a different uni and Cardiff rang me saying there was a place on the Dental Technology course I'd I wanted it. I turned it down though. Can't wait to start man met next month!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I bloody hope so :tongue: I really cannot wait either. Freshers will hopefully be crazy!
Reply 789
Original post by omghelp
same i wish you luck that is cool, yh like you have your heart set there i wish you the best man! i hope they are lenient about it! all you can do now is wait and see eh! :smile:

haha thanks again and yeah not long to wait! My insurance is West London btw :smile:
Reply 790
Original post by emmadonut
anyone studying filmmaking at MMU this year? its in the manchester school of art and i was wondering if the start date was earlier than MMU because i know they stat on the 22nd september?

I'm studying it too :smile:
Reply 791
Original post by nowfoundmichael
Anyone going for Filmmaking?

I'm studying it too
Original post by Oliviargh
Hi there! :biggrin: nice to see I won't be alone :biggrin:x

I'm in Victoria hall too. Doing business management.
Reply 793
Original post by shreysatija
I'm in Victoria hall too. Doing business management.

U studyin business management at business school or cheshire building?
all saints campus, the business school
Reply 795
all saints campus, the business school

Ah ok. Im studyin business administration there too ☺️
Hospitality management Fd this September yay! Can't wait:smile:
Original post by Kizy
Ah ok. Im studyin business administration there too ☺️

Nice. We should definitely meet up. I'm Shrey btw. Where are you from?
Reply 798
Nice. We should definitely meet up. I'm Shrey btw. Where are you from?

Will be commuting from bradford and you?
Reply 799
I'm hoping to be accepted onto the Hospitality Management course through clearing after changing courses.. anyone going through clearing and hoping to be accepted in halls??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending