The Student Room Group

Masculine theory is legit

All what matters in the dating world for men is to look and act masculine as possible. Nothing else. I repeat nothing else.

Why do you think all these thugs and drugs dealers are always getting girls fawning over them? Because they have certain aspects of masculinity such as being aggressive and usually look pretty masculine.

Obviously I'm not saying become a thug and a druggies you dumb ****s, but be more aggressive and be proud to be a man. Also LOOK like a man. Yeah looking really masculine is all down to genetics but you can certainly try and mould your look like an extremely masculine man. Don't be a crappy hipster who goes around wearing skinny jeans, with a neckbeard and a lisp in their voice [I'm noticing this more and more in men in public and it pisses me the **** off].

Try and look like this as much as possible:

Absolutely alpha as ****, he obliterates everything on the masculinity scale. Big and robust head, strong and square jaw, strong chin, small eyes [this is actually a must] and brow bone, thick facial hair [although not the thickest, they could be much more thicker], thick neck [pencil necks scream weak], very muscular body and very tall at 6'4''. Everything about him screams masculine and quite a lot of those features can be attained through working out and keeping your health in check, there is no doubt that anyone could make him out to be as anything but a man just by looking at him. He is extremely sexually dimorphic. The more you look like him, the easier girls will throw themselves at you [but you have to be careful since they will also expect you to behave like a man, not be a white knight or feminist because if so then everyone will take the piss out of you]. Obviously <1% of the male population will be blessed with such perfect features but try to get as many of these as possible. I have to admit though that no matter how good your features look if you're eyes are very big then you can pretty much never accomplish this look and be taken seriously.

The more masculine you look the more men will also respect you, they will shake in fear in your presence. That coupled with a deep voice and your life is in easy mode. No man will dare try to call you out or try to out dominate you.

Inb4 girls claim that he's too ugly yadda yadda, we all know their panties would be soaking wet in real life if this guy came even within a 5 mile radius of them and the only reason they will say that is because they know they will never have a chance to get such a masculine guy.
If you look extremely feminine, get some surgical work done because you will be a joke for the rest of your life.

This is as simple as it is. There is no need to complicate things. Look and act masculine.

This is why I laugh at today's feminine male models, that is not the look women are attracted to and not the look men respect.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Interesting, I thought I was on my own in thinking that small eyes were masculine.

You always hear about how big eyes are a sign of femininity and this is backed up by how women use eye make-up but no-one really commented on the opposite being true for guys.

Obviously the rest of your post is quite poor in places but still, fascinating about that eye thing...
Reply 2
Original post by Ultimate1
I have to admit though that no matter how good your features look if you're eyes are very big then you can pretty much never accomplish this look and be taken seriously.
That's me ****ed then :frown: No wonder I'm a 23 year old virgin who's never kissed.
Reply 3
Original post by A Perfect Circle
Interesting, I thought I was on my own in thinking that small eyes were masculine.

You always hear about how big eyes are a sign of femininity and this is backed up by how women use eye make-up but no-one really commented on the opposite being true for guys.

Obviously the rest of your post is quite poor in places but still, fascinating about that eye thing...

The rest of my post is spot on, It's all about looking masculine, I'd say it's THE most important factor.

Personality matters but you'll need to have a lot of it [ie near god level] the more feminine you look.

Look at all masculine guys they all have small eyes:

David Gandy:

Olivier Giroud:

Amongst many more.

IMO eyes are the single most important factor in looking masculine. Obviously I'm not saying that you cannot look masculine without very small eyes like Gandy and Orton, but they MUST not be big. As long as they're average, not too big and not too small you should be able to achieve that look. Obviously the smaller the better, especially if no upper eyelid exposure.

Big ears are also masculine [but not too big, depends on the if they fit the proportion of your face].
(edited 10 years ago)
Well, you're certainly a well rounded individual :smile:

It doesn't matter how masculine you are if you treat your girlfriend like crap. She won't be around for long if she isn't loved. Sorry if I don't sound masculine enough :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by bingbashbosh

It doesn't matter how masculine you are if you treat your girlfriend like crap. She won't be around for long if she isn't loved. Sorry if I don't sound masculine enough :wink:

Loooool. Good luck with your cuckolding goals for 2014 and beyond. Bet you're the type of guy who tries to win girls' affections by buying them gifts and telling them not date the *******s and the thugs :rofl:
Unless you are a heterosexual woman, please stop claiming you know more about what heterosexual women are attracted to than heterosexual women do themselves. Cheers.
Reply 7
Original post by bingbashbosh

She won't be round long anyway to begin with, you can never win.
The rest of my post is spot on, It's all about looking masculine, I'd say it's THE most important factor.

Personality matters but you'll need to have a lot of it [ie near god level] the more feminine you look.

Look at all masculine guys they all have small eyes:

David Gandy:

Olivier Giroud:

Amongst many more.

IMO eyes are the single most important factor in looking masculine. Obviously I'm not saying that you cannot look masculine without very small eyes like Gandy and Orton, but they MUST not be big. As long as they're average, not too big and not too small you should be able to achieve that look. Obviously the smaller the better, especially if no upper eyelid exposure.

Big ears are also masculine [but not too big, depends on the if they fit the proportion of your face].

Well agree to disagree on the rest of your post but I'm not really interested in that right now.

But have you considered that maybe it's not the small eyes themselves that demonstrate masculinity, but the fact that people with small eyes will have other facial features that appear larger in comparison?

I ask this because when you think of things being masculine, they tend to be things that are considered larger than normal (height/muscles/schlong etc.). That's why the whole small eyes hypothesis raises issues for me.

EDIT: Also I really hope you're not in North Korea - that must be well ****...
(edited 10 years ago)
All what matters in the dating world for men is to look and act masculine as possible. Nothing else. I repeat nothing else.

Why do you think all these thugs and drugs dealers are always getting girls fawning over them? Because they have certain aspects of masculinity such as being aggressive and usually look pretty masculine.

Obviously I'm not saying become a thug and a druggies you dumb ****s, but be more aggressive and be proud to be a man. Also LOOK like a man. Yeah looking really masculine is all down to genetics but you can certainly try and mould your look like an extremely masculine man. Don't be a crappy hipster who goes around wearing skinny jeans, with a neckbeard and a lisp in their voice [I'm noticing this more and more in men in public and it pisses me the **** off].

Try and look like this as much as possible:

Absolutely alpha as ****, he obliterates everything on the masculinity scale. Big and robust head, strong and square jaw, strong chin, small eyes [this is actually a must] and brow bone, thick facial hair [although not the thickest, they could be much more thicker], thick neck [pencil necks scream weak], very muscular body and very tall at 6'4''. Everything about him screams masculine and quite a lot of those features can be attained through working out and keeping your health in check, there is no doubt that anyone could make him out to be as anything but a man just by looking at him. He is extremely sexually dimorphic. The more you look like him, the easier girls will throw themselves at you [but you have to be careful since they will also expect you to behave like a man, not be a white knight or feminist because if so then everyone will take the piss out of you]. Obviously <1% of the male population will be blessed with such perfect features but try to get as many of these as possible. I have to admit though that no matter how good your features look if you're eyes are very big then you can pretty much never accomplish this look and be taken seriously.

The more masculine you look the more men will also respect you, they will shake in fear in your presence. That coupled with a deep voice and your life is in easy mode. No man will dare try to call you out or try to out dominate you.

Inb4 girls claim that he's too ugly yadda yadda, we all know their panties would be soaking wet in real life if this guy came even within a 5 mile radius of them and the only reason they will say that is because they know they will never have a chance to get such a masculine guy.
If you look extremely feminine, get some surgical work done because you will be a joke for the rest of your life.

This is as simple as it is. There is no need to complicate things. Look and act masculine.

This is why I laugh at today's feminine male models, that is not the look women are attracted to and not the look men respect.

wow, depressing for me :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by alexmagpie
Unless you are a heterosexual woman, please stop claiming you know more about what heterosexual women are attracted to than heterosexual women do themselves. Cheers.

Another woman who declines masculine theory because she knows she's not good enough for the top tier men.

Yes live in your delusion. Countless studies have been done that women with high estrogen mate with men with high testosterone and the facial features is one of the main indicators of high testosterone.
Loooool. Good luck with your cuckolding goals for 2014 and beyond. Bet you're the type of guy who tries to win girls' affections by buying them gifts and telling them not date the *******s and the thugs :rofl:

What kind of guy are you? I'm curious
You know women go through phases during their menstrual cycle. At times they prefer more masculine men, at others more effeminate ones. So on the one hand, the big strong guy to give them dem genetics, and on the other, the one who will actually stick around, or at least that is the logic.

With the rise of the pill these days, more and more women are attracted to effeminate men. Hence why you have your One Direction and Justin Biebers and weird 30 somethings fawning over them, and why in general that skinny jeans look is in fashion and - would you look at that! Those guys getting girlfriends.

So you're not very spot on, really. Also within the limits of biology and evolution and what they drive us to be attracted to, you have personal preference within that. By telling all guys to follow one ideal, you're only going to attract the women attracted to overt masculinity. Which as I said, these days, aren't many...
This is hilarious. Oh, you always make me laugh. I only wish I could believe you were just trolling and there was no serious intent behind it.

But alas, I can only dream.

Please die alone OP :smile:. You're a plague on womankind.
Original post by desdemonata
You know women go through phases during their menstrual cycle. At times they prefer more masculine men, at others more effeminate ones. So on the one hand, the big strong guy to give them dem genetics, and on the other, the one who will actually stick around, or at least that is the logic.

With the rise of the pill these days, more and more women are attracted to effeminate men. Hence why you have your One Direction and Justin Biebers and weird 30 somethings fawning over them, and why in general that skinny jeans look is in fashion and - would you look at that! Those guys getting girlfriends.

So you're not very spot on, really. Also within the limits of biology and evolution and what they drive us to be attracted to, you have personal preference within that. By telling all guys to follow one ideal, you're only going to attract the women attracted to overt masculinity. Which as I said, these days, aren't many...

This ^^ Pretty much sums it all up.

OP, you're an ass. You know nothing about women other than a very limited, live-stock-esque view. All that might do (might) is get you laid - it certainly won't get you a long term partner to look after you when you're old.
Original post by desdemonata
x

This is exactly what I couldn't be bothered to write out.

It explains why the men considered most attractive in the world, while having masculine bodies (slightly muscular but lean) also have quite feminine facial features (e.g. Pitt, Depp, Clooney).

The fact is that these guys have the best of both worlds and so most likely appeal to a wider range of women (at a wider range of the month hehe).

Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
x

You mind saving your insults and posting them on his wall instead because you're adding nothing to the discussion.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
I loooove big eyes on a guy. You can get lost in them ^_^
...as for the rest of your post, it is also pretty crap, I am not into big muscle, and guys that are overly 'ladish' are my least favourite. Moreover, I don't appreciate some guy trying to push onto me opinions which aren't my own.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I sorta agree but the guy's gotta be nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. BS. Oh my goodness you are hysterical. 'THEY MUST NOT BE BIG!!!' Like people can control how large their eyes are. Most women don't give a **** about eye size. Stop making bizarre **** up.
Reply 19
I've got a lisp, how do I get rid of it.

Anyways

There is a turkish proverb for chechens

From a Turk protect your Wife
From an Azeri protect your cash
From a Chechen protect your Life.

We have good fighthers,

but to be fair Men like Ronaldo have a lot of women (and men) craving him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending