The Student Room Group

Schuh Interview

I have an interview for Schuh next week and the email didn't say it was a group interview but from reading around it seems like that's their interview process? I was just wondering if that's really the case and is so, what should I expect? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heeeey there! I have a group interview on Tuesday at the Kingston branch, I've done some research and found out that:

1. You'll be in a group circle where you talk about yourself, some facts about yourself etc
2. You'll be given a shoe and you have to talk about why you like the shoe and why it's so appealing etc.
3. They'll give you any product and you have to 'sell' it and show off your skills to your team mates!

Goodluck hun :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by fackthatmonkey
Heeeey there! I have a group interview on Tuesday at the Kingston branch, I've done some research and found out that:

1. You'll be in a group circle where you talk about yourself, some facts about yourself etc
2. You'll be given a shoe and you have to talk about why you like the shoe and why it's so appealing etc.
3. They'll give you any product and you have to 'sell' it and show off your skills to your team mates!

That's ridiculously helpful, thank you! And good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by nikki97
I have an interview for Schuh next week and the email didn't say it was a group interview but from reading around it seems like that's their interview process? I was just wondering if that's really the case and is so, what should I expect? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview next tuesday! Could you tell me how it goes and what you are going to wear? Thanks in advance:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by fackthatmonkey

How did your interview go?:smile:
Original post by Chl0
How did your interview go?:smile:

I didn't go love, something else came up :smile:
Reply 6
I got the job :smile: the interview was all about personality so all you had to do was be really smiley and talkative with the other people there, absolutely nothing to worry about! The interviewers were lovely, too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hello Nikki...could you tell me the sort of things they asked you? and which branch it was? did it turn out to be a group interview?

I have one next week? I think it's going to take place at a new branch they are going to be opening soon in Birmingham.

Thanks ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending