The Student Room Group

Boots Summer Placement 2014

Who is applying? Thoughts on the process? Anyone already done a placement with Boots? Just a thread to keep track of the whole application process :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by pharmacy22
Who is applying? Thoughts on the process? Anyone already done a placement with Boots? Just a thread to keep track of the whole application process :smile:

hello! do you know if they interview as part of the selection process? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by sals1234
hello! do you know if they interview as part of the selection process? :smile:

They don't interview- they have an online selection process involving different scenarios and a personality test
Hiyaaaaa!!

Have you applied yet?
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes your right, the questions are a headache! Consistency is what they're looking for with regards to the personality test.

What locations has everyone gone for then? :smile:
Dear all

As from today Boots have started sending out OFFERS :eek:, can't help but feel a little on the nervous/anxious side...

Anyone heard anything yet?

Peace and love.
Reply 6
3 ppl including myself that I know of received offers today so yh it's all happening at random hours and will most likely continu onto tomorrow xx
Reply 7
Hey I have an offer too, I've noticed the pay is £1456 per annum, Is it me or is that ridiculously low considering we are working full time?
HI shivangee, what locations did you apply for?
Reply 9
Has anyone actually got an offer for their first or second location choice? Mine is pretty pants tbh...
Hey all, I got an offer, but the damn Boots Jobs system is screwed and I can't access my offer letter :frown:
I have got an offer from Boots for their summer placement. They emailed me with a username and a password, and I am pretty sure I have bee entering everything correctly on their website but it still doesn't let me access it mentions invalid username and password ? I tried ringing them but their department is currently closed can anybody help in this regards ? :s-smilie:
Original post by thegodofgod
Hey all, I got an offer, but the damn Boots Jobs system is screwed and I can't access my offer letter :frown:

Hi, have you filled in your details and signed yet? I reckon you need to do that first before you can view your offer letter. It is found under the section titled "forms".

Original post by Paracetamolpharm
I have got an offer from Boots for their summer placement. They emailed me with a username and a password, and I am pretty sure I have bee entering everything correctly on their website but it still doesn't let me access it mentions invalid username and password ? I tried ringing them but their department is currently closed can anybody help in this regards ? :s-smilie:

Ohh my, did you try and change your password if you possible can so that they can send a new one to your email address? if that doesn't work I would wait till monday to either phone them or perhaps email them on here: resourcing​.central@bo​ots.co.uk

Edit: On their Facebook page it said that quite a few people had difficulties logging in and they will sort it out and get back to you tomorrow :smile:. Good luck.
(edited 10 years ago)
Does anyone know when we have to reply back to our offer? Is there a specific date?
(edited 10 years ago)
I got an email saying I was "unsuccessful" and they won't even tell me why. Feel pretty rubbish as everyone else seems to be getting offers so feel as though I did something really wrong in the questions but have no idea what!
Hmph.
Your not the only one Twigleheight, the same has happened to me also. Can't help but feel disheartened :frown: What year are you in btw?
Original post by Chukkeigh
Does anyone know when we have to reply back to our offer? Is there a specific date?

In the offer letter it says to reply within 10 days of receiving the letter i.e. 10 days from the date on the letter :smile:

Pity the letter doesn't say how to decline the offer...
Ohhh myy I can't log in either all of a sudden :frown:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Hi, have you filled in your details and signed yet? I reckon you need to do that first before you can view your offer letter. It is found under the section titled "forms".

Ohh my, did you try and change your password if you possible can so that they can send a new one to your email address? if that doesn't work I would wait till monday to either phone them or perhaps email them on here: resourcing​.central@bo​ots.co.uk because the number costs waaaay too much.

Edit: On there Facebook page it said that quite a few people had difficulties logging in and they will sort it out and get back to you tomorrow :smile:. Good luck.

Thank you for your kind advice. I did try changing my password as well, but it doesn't seem to work. However, I am going to email them now and may be I will try ringing them too, I really hope it works. :frown:
Reply 19
same thing happened here, i can't log in mine too >< I'm first year pharmacy student, anyone knows the date of the summer placement program start ? THANKSSSS A LOTTTT !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending