The Student Room Group

Are there any good looking smart girls out there?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DKenway
Most of my friends in my college say that the smart intelligent girls who do well in school especially in maths and science orientated subjects are not very attractive. Personally, I think these girls are lovely and great to have conversations with but I haven't really met one that catches my attention. So I was just wondering if there are any out there?

well i love maths, chemistry and philosophy, and model as well? Proud of my brain and I'm thankful for my looks by the way. I know lots of girls taking those subjects and they're not unattractive, they just don't make as much of an effort because they're busy studying/don't care/don't waste their time just for college.. if most of them tried half as much as some other girls, I'd bet they looked twice as good !
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by panthérenoir
well i love maths, chemistry and philosophy, and model as well? Proud of my brain and I'm thankful for my looks by the way. I know lots of girls taking those subjects and they're not unattractive, they just don't make as much of an effort because they're busy studying/don't care/don't waste their time just for college.. if most of them tried half as much as some other girls, I'd bet they looked twice as good !

Well its nice to know you care about your appearance
Original post by DKenway
Well its nice to know you care about your appearance

As many do, OP that's a yes to your thread
Reply 43
Of course there are. This doesn't include me as I'm both unintelligent and unattractive but I've met many girls who fit your description.
Original post by DKenway
Well it is kinda true, there's only 6 girls in my maths class

Are you suggesting the only smart class is maths?
No, of course not.

And it's totally only those doing sciences and maths that are smart :rolleyes:
Reply 46
Trust me, there isn't.

When you're a beautiful female you are the most privileged member of Western society. So why would they need to get a career or need to become knowledgeable?
The problem with all those saying that there aren't is that they haven't actually ventured into the real world, often sitting behind their computer screens armed to the neck with their perceived stereotypes.

I've got A*AAAA, the A* in maths and including chem and bio and have never had trouble with attracting attention from either sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course there are? What other answer did you honestly expect?
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Are you suggesting the only smart class is maths?

No I'm not
Reply 50
Original post by DKenway
Most of my friends in my college say that the smart intelligent girls who do well in school especially in maths and science orientated subjects are not very attractive. Personally, I think these girls are lovely and great to have conversations with but I haven't really met one that catches my attention. So I was just wondering if there are any out there?

Not even a single one.

Quick Reply

Latest