The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Anyone applying for the New Paramedic Practice BSc 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZoeMac
I'm like that too but it's half the battle ain't it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true :smile: I'm just pleased to have been given offers as its my second year of trying!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 181
Nothing yet grrrrrrr I've even called again today and was told it'd be quicker if people stropped calling!! They have no idea!!!!! Bugged me like loll but no i'm stillllllll waiting sighhhhhh :frown: xx
Reply 182
Thought I was the underdog battling for a place with the least experience! Got a notification through for an unconditional offer for 2015! Can say I'm very pleased!! Well done to everyone else who has heard back successfully and fingers crossed for those still waiting (:
Original post by XLynseyBX
Nothing yet grrrrrrr I've even called again today and was told it'd be quicker if people stropped calling!! They have no idea!!!!! Bugged me like loll but no i'm stillllllll waiting sighhhhhh :frown: xx

I bet, how rude!! :frown: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully not long now.

Congrats on the offer Darren x
Reply 184
I got an offer through for Sept 2015 too! Have you joined the Facebook page? I know it's for this year but would be good to get to know yous ready for 2015!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
Original post by Littlelegs0
I bet, how rude!! :frown: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully not long now.

Congrats on the offer Darren x

Aww I hope so hun I don't think I can take another week of this lol. It's bad enough I know the weekend it won't be updated without waiting another week lol
Reply 186
Original post by JessC1908
I got an offer through for Sept 2015 too! Have you joined the Facebook page? I know it's for this year but would be good to get to know yous ready for 2015!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeyyy Jess!! :biggrin: xx
I was in a panic about the 2015 offer thinking it was wrong but it seems I'm not the only one!
GOT AN OFFER FOR TEESSIDE PARAMEDIC PRACTICE 2014/15?

We're all here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/826644284027658/ just request to join and share in our headaches and woes plus we have current students of the course on hand (very generously) to answer any questions you might have.
Reply 189
hey has anyone still got interviews at Liverpool, Edge hill or ULCAN still to take?? or has anyone been given any offers or been rejected?
Reply 190
Original post by JessC1908

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I'm new here - don't really know how this website works!
I've been accepted onto the course and pushed for 2015 entry too (I suppose I did submit my application one day before the UCAS deadline!).
Is there a FB group already for our intake?
I've been invited for 2015 too, just join the group! There's a few of us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those of you that were successful on getting a place what kind of experience/volunteering did you do? I'm looking to apply in the future so until then I want to get as much experience as possible so just looking for ideas.

Ta :smile: x
From this September Bournemouth Uni and South West Ambulance foundation trust
Paramedic Science FdSC Fees paid by the NHS but no Bursary

From Sept 15
Paramedic Science BSc(HonS) will have fees paid by the NHS and possibly Bursary Same as Nursing and MidWifery still waiting to here
To those of you waiting to start in September or applying for 2015 the Tutors of the Teesside Paramedics Course have their own twitter that they regularly update, well worth a look for updates on what you can expect!

https://twitter.com/TeesParamedic
Reply 195
Original post by fast_medic
GOT AN OFFER FOR TEESSIDE PARAMEDIC PRACTICE 2014/15?

We're all here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/826644284027658/ just request to join and share in our headaches and woes plus we have current students of the course on hand (very generously) to answer any questions you might have.

Ive recently just obtained a place for 2014 entry! Ive requested to join the facebook group too!! Since im at such a late stage how far is everyone through their student loan applications etc? Also when is the actual start date aha!?
Reply 196
Original post by revron77
Darren, the groups admin is gone off to Africa, we suspect hes trying to cure Ebola.... so with that it may take you a while to get added into the group.

You could PM me your FB and I'll personally send you an invite.

PS: We start 22rd! We are meeting on the 21nd to get to know eachother, via the use of alcohol presumably.

Messaged you! Aha yes sound like a good way to bond ey! Yeah I didn't know wether I had missed out on any info from Teesside as my application got pushed forward from 2015 entry to 2014, I'm still in the dark about everything, I have no start dates (until you told me), timetables, equipment or books needed etc! Only just started my application for student finance too ):
I got an unconditional place! Confirmed and everything! Anyone else starting september?!
Anyone got a place at Hallam for 2015 on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending