The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Anyone applying for the New Paramedic Practice BSc 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trying hard!!
well done on the hallam offer. when did you have your interview there?
i really hope i get teeside!!!!

Had it Monday and I got a reply Wednesday, come on Teesside let me know!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 41
I have my interview a week today. Nervous doesn't cut it! I have had rejections from a few places on the diploma course. All wanting experience in a hospital. I only have St Johns, First responder and Observer shifts as experience. I really hope I get a place. Would be ideal being so close to home too. The wait for the interview is horrendous, luckily I wont be waiting too long for the decision if they are responding between the 3rd and 31st March. Can't quite decide if that is a good thing though haha.

Good luck to everyone. Has anyone else heard if the number of places have been upped to 50?
Reply 42
Original post by JessC1908
I have my interview a week today. Nervous doesn't cut it! I have had rejections from a few places on the diploma course. All wanting experience in a hospital. I only have St Johns, First responder and Observer shifts as experience. I really hope I get a place. Would be ideal being so close to home too. The wait for the interview is horrendous, luckily I wont be waiting too long for the decision if they are responding between the 3rd and 31st March. Can't quite decide if that is a good thing though haha.

Good luck to everyone. Has anyone else heard if the number of places have been upped to 50?

Hiya Jess I've been waiting since 5th December I'm now dying to know lol. Yep I put a post up saying that my friend who is on the Jan intake heard the lecturers talking about it. Yeyyy now if I could just get that email from ucas haha good luck for interview xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm waiting too and it is killing me!! i really really want teesside!! the uni looks fab and they guys who did the interviews were great!
So close to the magical time period of knowing guys... Good luck!
Reply 45
Original post by fast_medic
So close to the magical time period of knowing guys... Good luck!

Fast..... Am dying here!! Lol
Does anybody know how many candidates they are interviewing, if they still are interviewing and when we will hear about a decision?
Reply 47
Is there anyone still waiting to interview for Teesside? I've got an interview on Thursday and it seems everyone else has already been interviewed eek! Nerves! Anyone else got an interview on Thursday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone heard??? the suspense is killing me. i don't have a plan B so hopefully they'll give me a place!!!
Reply 49
has anyone heard??? the suspense is killing me. i don't have a plan B so hopefully they'll give me a place!!!

I've got an interview on Thursday? Maybe it's one of the last ones so could maybe give a cheeky ask and see when we will know and let u all know. I have no plan B either. Nerveess! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
you'll be fine :smile: just be yourself :smile: the guys who interviewed me were really chilled out and very friendly.
they said we will know from today until end of march :/
Reply 51
you'll be fine :smile: just be yourself :smile: the guys who interviewed me were really chilled out and very friendly.
they said we will know from today until end of march :/

Phewf! Thanks :smile: haha I think I'm just worried I'll get lost or something haha I think getting there is worrying me a tad too :/ haha! I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones then that won't have to wait as long to here. Feel sorry for peeps who have been waiting ages!! Waiting game is no fun! Haha how long u been waiting??

Posted from TSR Mobile
i had my interview 7th feb! have you had any other interviews or have you just applied here? where you travelling from? i had a bit of a drive and ended up an hour and half early lol but better to be early grab a cuppa and chill out a bit then stressing to be late :smile:
Reply 53
i had my interview 7th feb! have you had any other interviews or have you just applied here? where you travelling from? i had a bit of a drive and ended up an hour and half early lol but better to be early grab a cuppa and chill out a bit then stressing to be late :smile:

I've got three interviews in total applied to five, got rejected from two. How bout u? I'm coming from cumbria it's just because I've never driven east before but I'm sure I'll get there. Eep! Yeah earlier than better definitely sounds the best plan :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
excellent where else you apply to? I'm still waiting to hear from UCLAN and got an interview at edge hill next week! nervous!
Reply 55
excellent where else you apply to? I'm still waiting to hear from UCLAN and got an interview at edge hill next week! nervous!

I'm waiting to hear from uclan and have an interview at edge hill in April :smile: we must have applied very similar lol! Did u have far to go to get to Teesside? The nerves are getting to me to! Desperate for a place! (Like everyone haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
i applied to shelf hallam, liverpool, swansea all rejected me and yeah wanting for uclan, teesside and edge hill to tell me my fate!! did you apply on or before the january deadline?

i was nervous as hell but you'll be fine don't worry.
Reply 57
i applied to shelf hallam, liverpool, swansea all rejected me and yeah wanting for uclan, teesside and edge hill to tell me my fate!! did you apply on or before the january deadline?

i was nervous as hell but you'll be fine don't worry.

Ha same places for me except Swansea! Uclan say it's the middle of April before fates are known. Eep. Was the maths test at Teesside similar to uclans? I applied before the deadline :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i didn't do a maths test at teesside and i haven't heard if I'm getting interview or rejected yet at uclan have you?
Reply 59
i didn't do a maths test at teesside and i haven't heard if I'm getting interview or rejected yet at uclan have you?

Oh maybe I'm getting mixed up? Never mind haha! I had an interview at uclan last week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending