The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2014

Hi!

I'm thinking about studying chemistry at Lancaster but I'm not completely sure because it's a completely new department that is why there aren't any ranking table leagues for Lancaster in chemistry.

Is there anyone else who has applied for this course or who is thinking to?
Original post by Raphaella96
Hi!

I'm thinking about studying chemistry at Lancaster but I'm not completely sure because it's a completely new department that is why there aren't any ranking table leagues for Lancaster in chemistry.

Is there anyone else who has applied for this course or who is thinking to?

:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Universities forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Illusionary
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Universities forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:

Ok thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending