The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Question about Uni of Leicester

I am hoping to get into Leicester, I have recently sent off my application so.. (fingers crossed)

I have one question though, how's the freshers week there ? I've heard that it's pretty good.. I'm a drinker so I will be attending all parties (etc) but is it overrated or is It actually good ?

A grad told me that he Hooked up with 2 girls in one night and that it has amazing party's... Is this true ? Or is it nothing special ?

I may sound like I'm going there just for the "girls" but I beg to differ, you have to have fun as well as focus on being intellectual.

Cheers !
I am a second year at Leicester, and freshers was amazing, both year one and year two. I don't know about hooking up as in a serious relationship, but some of my best nights out were during freshers.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
It was good, you'll enjoy it don't worry. Free buses from the halls are a godsend and they last all year.
Reply 3
Original post by w1270
It was good, you'll enjoy it don't worry. Free buses from the halls are a godsend and they last all year.

Haha, yeah transportation is pretty important. Thanks

Original post by jenniferweeden
I am a second year at Leicester, and freshers was amazing, both year one and year two. I don't know about hooking up as in a serious relationship, but some of my best nights out were during freshers.

Haha, thanks for the help. Some say that it's overrated, depends on your prefeerences really. By hooked up I mean like "got with" or in common terms "sex".

I hope that my first year is just as fun as yours was. Cheers !
Reply 4
Original post by 0xygen
Haha, yeah transportation is pretty important. Thanks

Haha, I meant at night time to the clubs! But yeah, I guess it is.
Just don't buy a freshers wristband unless you really are going to go out more than 6 or 7 times, not worth it and sometimes staying in and drinking with your flatmates is better than, say, 'a hot tub party'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending