The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha, appears so :p:
I agree with whooever it was before me, that said you should do really well in AS to help you in A2. I had 274 which gave me some nice room for error!
If you didn't get in the 90s in C1 see if you can redo it in January because its sooo easy in comparison to others! If you did well in all your AS, then why not try to do C3 in January? Takes some pressure off. Even if you only get 70, at least you can't get less than that in the summer because they'll take your Jan mark!
Since you got an A at AS you should be ok, just as long as you don't relax too much. Just keep on top of each topic, try and memorise some of the rules early on so you aren't still struggling with the basic memory stuff at the end of the year because then you can really get stuck into some past papers. The mocks we did were such a joke. People who had become too relaxed actually got 4%, 5%...21% etc. because they couldn't start questions.
C4 is by far the worst module in my opinion. Other people I spoke to said they thought it would be easier to get an A in maths overall, because they are usually A students.
The end of the integration topic was evil. EVIL. Vectors seemed ok until you looked at the harder questions! But was it just me, or was the binomial expansion piiiiiisss easy to be in C4? :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending