The Student Room Group

She bought me Black Flag

OK so this girl (a good friend of mine) at the same university as me who I hang around with a lot has bought me assassin's creed black flag out of no-where (my god how she knows me haha), now I feel I should get her a present in return, any good ideas?
Reply 1
The D :sexface:
I thought you were talking about a Black Flag album :sad:
But even so, AC :sogood:

If you hang around with her a lot you must know quite a bit about her (hobbies, etc)? Get something you think she'll like :yy:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Is she a 'good friend' or a 'good friend'.

You should know her well enough to know her hobbies, get her something related to those?
Reply 4
Original post by Drunk Punx
I thought you were talking about a Black Flag album :sad:
But even so, AC :soogood:

If you hang around with her a lot you must know quite a bit about her (hobbies, etc)? Get something you think she'll like :yy:

That's what I thought.
Reply 5
I would say don't get her something in retun but if you see something nice in the next few weeks/months that you know she would appreciate, buy it. I think it would better to return the favour with something she'll really like after a while than buy something for the sake of it right now.
Appreciate the nice thought and buy her a drink / coffee or dinner - nice thing to do since its the holiday season as well. Buying a gift seems like you're just matching what she did.
Reply 7
So... you don't think she's interested in you or anything?
Reply 8
As far as i can tell she likes pokemon and alcohol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending