The Student Room Group

Muslim girl on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Im good at that kinda stuff tbqh :biggrin:
I'm not going to PM anyone, I just want advice on here lol
Any tips on how to get over her, seen as I get the idea it isn't going to work at all

Don't give up without even trying ! Give it a shot, seriously. You have nothing to loose.

I don't know, most of my family have a thing against Islam, which is another thing that's making me think that it won't work out lol

Well, that really depends on what you're looking for. Don't think so far ahead yet. Go and speak to her first.

Good luck ! :smile:
The big question is, is she religous (by that I mean wears a hijab, always talks about islam, etc) or not (a muslim girl who doesnt wear a hijab, and doesnt always think about islam).

If she is then you might want to forget it, if not then there you're good.

I would actually say if it's whether she wears a hijab or not, that's the big difference.
Any tips on how to get over her, seen as I get the idea it isn't going to work at all

Block her on TSR. Sorted.

No , your not good at it . Your making silly judgements akin to what someone would do with a crush , what makes it worse is that you know this person even less ,

To get over her i'd suggest communicating with girls in real life maybe ? Surely in your college there must be some girls you dig , follow up on your instincts.
Reply 64
Original post by A321
I'm sure if she was THAT religious she wouldn't have her pictures up anyway. You can always start with a 'Hello' :biggrin:

Does Islam not allow you to take pictures?:confused:
Original post by A321
Hmm Aniqa Bushra? Hellcat? :iiam:

haha, highly doubt it's me love
Reply 66
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
No , your not good at it . Your making silly judgements akin to what someone would do with a crush , what makes it worse is that you know this person even less ,

To get over her i'd suggest communicating with girls in real life maybe ? Surely in your college there must be some girls you dig , follow up on your instincts.

I do communicate with girls in real life ahah, maybe it's just the fact that she's Muslim, I'm known to be quite different in terms of what I go for. For some weird reason I seem to be surrounded by girls that think very highly of themselves - not an attractive trait
I don't know, most of my family have a thing against Islam, which is another thing that's making me think that it won't work out lol

I can tell you why it wont work...

Cos you're building up this fantasy in your head.

How the hell do you fall for someone you have never even typed to?!

Move on OP... there is nothing here to pursue. Its a fantasy all played out in your mind.
Reply 68
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
I can tell you why it wont work...

Cos you're building up this fantasy in your head.

How the hell do you fall for someone you have never even typed to?!

Move on OP... there is nothing here to pursue. Its a fantasy all played out in your mind.

That's the thing - how can I get over it?

Just dont log into TSR for a while. Get talking with your female friends. Occupy yourself.

REMIND yourself continuously that nothing will ever come from this.

Where you ever under it ?
Where you ever under it ?

good joke!

Spoiler

At least give it a shot.
If it doesn't go well, then try to get over it. Do try though, you never know what could happen. :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
Just dont log into TSR for a while. Get talking with your female friends. Occupy yourself.

REMIND yourself continuously that nothing will ever come from this.

True. Thanks
Original post by Aniqa Bushra
good joke!

Spoiler

You know my wit is out of this world :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by lilangel217
At least give it a shot.
If it doesn't go well, then try to get over it. Do try though, you never know what could happen. :smile:

I'm not even that good looking anyway :biggrin:
I'm not even that good looking anyway :biggrin:

That is completely and utterly besides the point!
You don't know for sure if she only goes for good looks.
You never know if you never try, and it might end up being something that you regret.I
t's not all about good looks.:tongue:
At least try, that's the best I can say.

Good luck !
You know my wit is out of this world :wink:

clearly you didn't see the "spoiler" part which fyi, worked amazeballs this time :wink:
Original post by Aniqa Bushra
clearly you didn't see the "spoiler" part which fyi, worked amazeballs this time :wink:

Oh I did , I also know that you probably smirked at bare minimum but deny it because you know i've got you right under my finger :biggrin:
Tell her already, OP. You're such a wuss...

The answer will always be no, if you don't ask... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending