The Student Room Group

relationship

I'm a Christian boy and I love a Muslim girl.
What should I do?
I really want to be with her but I can't convert and she neither
Reply 1
Original post by Oscar peace
What should I do?

Leave her alone. If you're not a Muslim and want to get into a relationship with a Muslim girl, then you should know that relationships outside marriage are forbidden, and also that a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man. Even if you find her to not be strict with these at first, she may suddenly become closer to her religion and leave you suddenly because she wants to adhere the to Islamic rulings. It's better you save yourself early on as I have seen something like this happen before.

Stick with someone from your religion.
Reply 2
Original post by Oscar peace
What should I do?

Hi I am sorry you are here in this pickle, it’s okay to like someone with a different religion, lots of people don’t want to switch either,
My advice is don’t let this stop you from loving her and find a way to support both of your religions. Obviously don’t disrespect each other but later down the line you can start to think about marriage options and some people do two weddings.
That may be a step in the future, but if you both really like each other you can find and adapt to each others lifestyles, at the end of the day it’s about your love and not about your ethnic backgrounds, religions, race, sexuality etc.
I hope this helps you x
Let me ask you a question to what extent do you love her..?
Juat leave her, she is not the one for you. Don't make her sin by marrying her or getting in a relationship with her if you care about her so much. Muslim girls are prohibited to marry boys of different religion. You can find someone better than her. If this doesn't stop you then you should look into islam and convert.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending