The Student Room Group

How many times do you check UCAS Track an hour?

I check it about every 10 mins.

bad habit, but you gotta do what you gotta do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

Seriously though, about twice a day.
Reply 2
I rarely check it... Once every couple of days. Am i weird?
3 times a day maybe.. It's so pathetic. They usually send me email before an offer has been made but I make the excuse that they might've forgotten.
Reply 4
Never. I just wait for the email.
IIRC they email you if anything happens, so what was the point? I only found out about any of my offers via email.
Reply 6
I never check track but I have my email open all the time I'm on the laptop/computer and take a peak like every 10 minutes or so :s-smilie:
Reply 7
If I'm at school on a computer I check it. I look at my emails as soon as I get home from school and I check them around 5pm, which seems to be when they arrive, and then once again before I sleep.
I'm an impatient person haha
Reply 8
My form has been sent off today, but I don't know when UCAS will send me information to have a track account. So until then I'm looking at my emails every hour or so.
Reply 9
Never. Got 4 offers now and just waiting for a letter from Cambridge.

Used to be every couple of hours when I was waiting for offers.
Reply 10
it'll be a week tomorrow that I sent mine off and I can't even count the amount of times I refresh my emails on my phone hoping something is there waiting haha, waiting isn't nice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VDW
I check it about every 10 mins.

bad habit, but you gotta do what you gotta do

I logged on so many times that I discovered you don't need to put the dashes on the personal ID when logging on.
Like 2-3 times a day since I sent it off on Tuesday :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
it'll be a week tomorrow that I sent mine off and I can't even count the amount of times I refresh my emails on my phone hoping something is there waiting haha, waiting isn't nice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Never

Just waiting for emails
Reply 15
VDW
OP
Original post by SikO124
Never. I just wait for the email.

i don't log into msn; i don't want to be given false hope by mysterious '+1's

just ucas and tsr
Reply 16