The Student Room Group

This woman is ridiculously gorgeous.

Deepika Padukone, she's a Bollywood actress. Who agrees?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

She's pretty but her eyes scare me. :unsure:
Those pictures aren't that good, but THIS ONE!

Wow!
I felt nothing.
Reply 4
Original post by de_monies
Those pictures aren't that good, but THIS ONE!

Wow!

if she did her hair differently she would be a dead ringer for Master Styles :eek::eek:
Wouldn't get much more than a 6/10 from me. I do find Indian women attractive, but just like white women or women from any race, they have to be good looking in the first place.
Reply 6
She is very beautiful.
I'd rate her.
Reply 8
Original post by Peaches and Cream

I agree whole heartedly OP :redface:

and nice username :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Wouldn't get much more than a 6/10 from me. I do find Indian women attractive, but just like white women or women from any race, they have to be good looking in the first place.

Gosh, if she's a 6 I'd hate to know what you think of me! :lol:
Wow, definitely.

if youre going to "rate" her I'd personally put her as a 9 but then I have a thing for south asian girls/Arab girls :colondollar:
Original post by TheBBQ
I agree whole heartedly OP :redface:

and nice username :biggrin:

Haha thanks :h:
Reply 13
What does she look like naked? :perv:
Reply 14

6/10??? You have super high standards mate. She's atleast a 7/10, I would say 8/10. Anyways, she is good looking, but each to their own.

OP, you should check out Amrita Rao, I first saw her in a Indian film called Vivah. I fell in love with her :P
Yeah but nothing too special...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

She's beautiful. In fact, I think a lot of bollywood actors are so much prettier than their Western counterparts. Aish, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, and then Abishek Bachchan and that guy who's name I can't remembr (John Abraham or something)
Gosh, if she's a 6 I'd hate to know what you think of me! :lol:

It's just the eyes tbh. She has nice features in general, but the first thing I notice is the masculine, angry-looking eyes.
Original post by de_monies
if youre going to "rate" her I'd personally put her as a 9 but then I have a thing for south asian girls/Arab girls :colondollar:

Might be wrong but isn't there a big difference in features and skin colour between South Asian and Arab girls or do you mean 'and' instead of the '/' ???
Original post by the bear
if she did her hair differently she would be a dead ringer for Master Styles :eek::eek:

:lol: Harry should visit the same salon! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest