Aww :hugs: .. I feel kind of the same really

Just a rough patch, hopefully it'll pass soon
Original post by lauraaaaa
Just a rough patch, hopefully it'll pass soon

Yeah hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hair dresser has cut so much off my hair noooooooooo
Original post by Tom_green_day
Aha thanks I think it'd be cool to be one of those people who gets all the awards like an Oscar, I can't remember the collective name but hey ho :P I love posh accents and dialects, and the whole collection of mannerisms! Care to share the highlights? :P

Nah I'm going alone :P Yeah I just found it with my card to make the first payment. I was about to guess the number because I have a good idea of it but decided against it. When I found my card I realised that my guess was completely off :P Oh I made a list of the placements I want to look at. It's surprising how few camps let 18YOs work! :frown:

Mmm definitely! Shows appreciation for your work and that people actually like it :redface: Haha tis fine. Lolz, I sometimes get told that I speak in a posh way... esp. since I moved! My friend's accent is almighty posh tho lolz. Its nice though, for me it just depends on what I'm talking about :smile: Shall PM ya :tongue: (I can be a little shy lol :colondollar:) Ah right, did you like it??? Did you apply anywhere??? Oh haha that's good then! Where was it??? Aww xD Kool, good idea and organized :smile: Yeah its a shame! Exactly why I'm most likely going to wait until next yr and just work in Australia like I told you :h:
Original post by james1211
Long time no talk!

Well she wasn't there but i met a different girl and we got quite into each other :wink:
Yeah ikr! Aww, that's a shame...oooh lala well then at least that made up for it :wink: how'd it go??? :smile:
Original post by incipientT
I think maybe we shouldn't dig too much into what was said- never know what might crop up :tongue:/ :afraid:

I'm ok, though got a bad cold atm :frown: You?

Hahahaha that's so true :crazy: not too worry I'm much to busy and too lazy to look through ze past :hide: Oh no, how you holding up??? :console: any better??? :redface:
Original post by Archurus23
I'm not wonderful but I am single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey there, welcome :h: I'm sure you're pretty darn wonderful :tongue: I'm Lucine, how are ya???
Hair dresser has cut so much off my hair noooooooooo

How much is so much...like inches??? I'm sure its still lovely tho! Your hair is sooo nice :h:
Reply 4567
Original post by lucine.B
Yeah ikr! Aww, that's a shame...oooh lala well then at least that made up for it :wink: how'd it go??? :smile:

Very well actually, and i'm seeing her in a couple of hours.
Very well actually, and i'm seeing her in a couple of hours.

Oooh check you out getting in there! That's great, is it a date??? Hows the badminton??? :smile:
Reply 4569
Oooh check you out getting in there! That's great, is it a date??? Hows the badminton??? :smile:

Yeah it is haha. Bit nervous though. Badminton is still going well, i'm much much better than I was last time you and I talked :lol:
How much is so much...like inches??? I'm sure its still lovely tho! Your hair is sooo nice :h:

No, like an inch so not a lot has gone but it feels like bloody loads hahaha. I'm so hungry, I wanna treat myself to a KFC to cheer up
No, like an inch so not a lot has gone but it feels like bloody loads hahaha. I'm so hungry, I wanna treat myself to a KFC to cheer up

Ah right yh probz cos your hair is super long haha! :tongue: Aww, you do it gal :wink: Get some chicken in ya haha!
Yeah it is haha. Bit nervous though. Badminton is still going well, i'm much much better than I was last time you and I talked :lol:

Aww haha, cool. Nerves are good I always say. You'll be fine though I'm sure :smile: Ah great! Good to hear :biggrin: Able to move without any pain I take it??? :lol:
Reply 4572
Aww haha, cool. Nerves are good I always say. You'll be fine though I'm sure :smile: Ah great! Good to hear :biggrin: Able to move without any pain I take it??? :lol:

I bought proper badminton shoes and they took all the pain out of it, now i'm always pain free when i'm finished :biggrin:
I bought proper badminton shoes and they took all the pain out of it, now i'm always pain free when i'm finished :biggrin:

That's good :smile: It pays to have the proper equipment :tongue: Happy to hear :h:
Afternoon all.
Afternoon,

Back at uni sorting out my forensic, I'm closer now only one file left to index. I'm suspecting another 3 / 4 hour job. :frown:
Ah right yh probz cos your hair is super long haha! :tongue: Aww, you do it gal :wink: Get some chicken in ya haha!

Yeah. Mom won't let me go to KFC :frown: could just take the car and go anyway hahaha. Got so much homework though :/ really need to get my arse in gear
Reply 4577
Original post by Bridget Jones
You interrogated her or she interrogated you?

You don't need to be taught the art of 'game', its all common sense and experience :tongue:

Bit of both. Tbh I'm not witty enough, I'm too serious! I need to learn banter. Although looking back at her messages, she never really responded to what I was saying and only talked about herself. Gotta love women.
Original post by spiral87
Bit of both. Tbh I'm not witty enough, I'm too serious! I need to learn banter. Although looking back at her messages, she never really responded to what I was saying and only talked about herself. Gotta love women.

Gotta love generalisations :biggrin:
Original post by spiral87

:colonhash: Was that last sentence absolutely necessary?

Quick Reply

Latest