The Student Room Group

Should I?

There is this girl I've known for a couple of months, and we got together after a couple of weeks, although we didn't end up in a relationship. (that time, she actually made the first move on me)
We had an argument because of something she has done, and moved apart for a bit, but then we slowly became friends again;
About 2 months ago, she asked me whether I like her, because she thought I did and let me know that she had a boyfriend at the time...

Recently I noticed some things and I think she might have broken up with her boyfriend;
Anyway, today she came over to my house to smoke and hang out cos my parents are out of town, and tomorrow she is coming over again?

Do you think I should make a move on her, or ask her if she's single?
Thanks...

There is this girl I've known for a couple of months, and we got together after a couple of weeks, although we didn't end up in a relationship. (that time, she actually made the first move on me)
We had an argument because of something she has done, and moved apart for a bit, but then we slowly became friends again;
About 2 months ago, she asked me whether I like her, because she thought I did and let me know that she had a boyfriend at the time...

Recently I noticed some things and I think she might have broken up with her boyfriend;
Anyway, today she came over to my house to smoke and hang out cos my parents are out of town, and tomorrow she is coming over again?

Do you think I should make a move on her, or ask her if she's single?
Thanks...

Reply 1
Make a move... That's assuming you like her a lot. Don't make too big of a move, incase she's nit single and there's an awkward moment. If she makes a move back, then it should clear up whether or not she's single and interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
might as well get a bang out of it, no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending