The Student Room Group

Girls: Reaction if you noticed a guy in class/seminar had an erection?

Poll

Girls: Reaction if you noticed a guy in class/seminar had an erection?

Who you were in close proximity with (e.g sitting next to/working with them) then are you more likely to take it as a compliment or be like "err perv". Just wondering, I'll be on my way...
It's unlikely I'd be looking down there to even notice it, but if I did, I'd be flattered :lol:

Then again, I'd assume it was because of some 'fit bird' who's just walked through the door, and not me.
I believe the official term is an IB (inappropriate boner).
Reply 3
Lol I wonder what they'd think as well.
Reply 4
I went err perv, but it depends on the guy. If it was a lad - 'err perv'
if it was someone more normal/really nerdy I'd feel bad that he can't control his erections. Or be like err perv, depending how pervy they had been prior to that incident/how much staring was going on.
Reply 5
It depends on the individual. If it's someone who looks really awkward about it, I'd probably not draw attention to it and be sympathetic.

If it was someone who was arrogant or seemed proud of it, I'd probably shoot him down.
Reply 6
Original post by redferry
if it was someone more normal/really nerdy I'd feel bad that he can't control his erections. Or be like err perv, depending how pervy they had been prior to that incident/how much staring was going on.

I think most girls would follow this.
They don't like the guy = he's a creepy perv
They like the guy = feel bad/not be bothered about it.
Reply 7

You know none of us can control our erections, right? Shaming a guy for getting an erection is really nasty behaviour in my opinion. Though I've never thought they were hard to hide, just flip it under your waistband.
Reply 8
manz used to get ber boners in class, after school rasclast chicks used to buy man donner kebab jheez
Reply 9
I went to school with a guy who would announce whenever he got one and seemed proud of it. He was weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Mankytoes
You know none of us can control our erections, right? Shaming a guy for getting an erection is really nasty behaviour in my opinion. Though I've never thought they were hard to hide, just flip it under your waistband.

exactly, if I could see it I would feel like he did it on purpose.

I have had strangers do this before, like touch themselves til they get hard and then make it obvious and stare at me.

I have had strangers do this before, like touch themselves til they get hard and then make it obvious and stare at me.

I can only apologise on behalf of men.

:facepalm:
Reply 12

Na, back when I was pretty much sleeping in my lectures I'd get a hard on randomly. It happens less now though but sometimes it's 'hard to control'

I'm sorry on behalf of men that's weird. You sure they're not trying to push it down and it doesn't work then they were looking to make sure nobody notices? Just seems pretty weird. I thought I was a weird guy, but that's just weird.
Reply 13
Original post by Odd socks
I went to school with a guy who would announce whenever he got one and seemed proud of it. He was weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl2:
Reply 14
I honestly wouldn't notice... They could probably point out their cool patterned belt, and I'd look at their crotch and still not notice if they had a boner.

If I did notice, I'd probably just ignore it and assume it was completely random nothing to do with me. If I fancied him I'd subtly tease him about it though, like, say something that makes him wonder whether I've noticed or not.
Reply 15
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Na, back when I was pretty much sleeping in my lectures I'd get a hard on randomly. It happens less now though but sometimes it's 'hard to control'

I'm sorry on behalf of men that's weird. You sure they're not trying to push it down and it doesn't work then they were looking to make sure nobody notices? Just seems pretty weird. I thought I was a weird guy, but that's just weird.

Yeah definitely did it on purpose. One even got it out to show me :/
Wasn't in lectures I hasted to add.
Ok nice to know As I am a guy myself
I'd simply ignore. It's absolutely normal I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending