TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
speedstacker
Thanks Knogle, lyala, and strawberry.
TERIMA KASIH.
Ahrigato(not sure how to sepll)
xie xie

Finally, the exams are OVER!!! Yae! Can't believe I've finished my secondary school life. Kawan-kawan saya akan pergi ke Universiti Sept ini, tapi aku tak pergi tahun ini:frown:. Aku pergi tahun depan sebab ku kena bekerja untuk menyimpan duit supaya hidup ku kad Uni lebih senang.

Sama-sama :biggrin: Btw, you spelt my username wrong but no biggie :p: And its arigatou. hih.

Awww tak apa la....University boleh tunggu punya. Enjoy kamu punya gap year dan simpan duit banyak-banyak ok. :top: :wink:
Reply 181
layla*
Sama-sama :biggrin: Btw, you spelt my username wrong but no biggie :p: And its arigatou. hih.

Awww tak apa la....University boleh tunggu punya. Enjoy kamu punya gap year dan simpan duit banyak-banyak ok. :top: :wink:

Hmm, makes me think I should have saved up my allowances from National Service instead of spending every single cent every single chance I get... Sigh.
Reply 182
Fa|ique
Hmm, makes me think I should have saved up my allowances from National Service instead of spending every single cent every single chance I get... Sigh.

Awww. But you can save up now and spend it later in the future :wink: Maybe by then you'll be a millionaire. Who knows.... :smile:
hahaha I thought I'd be picked but then I checked, tak dapat. Lagi kelaka was when the sms I received as a check said "maaf, kamu tidak dipilih untuk Khidmat Negara...blah blah". I was thinking it should have said TAHNIAH! LOL
Reply 184
Me too. I checked and checked so many times using different methods.. "Harap maaf blah blah blah..." I was screaming like what.. Too happy for not getting it..
yea. wahhaha
Reply 186
lyla*
Awww. But you can save up now and spend it later in the future :wink: Maybe by then you'll be a millionaire. Who knows.... :smile:

Yeah right, with my spending habits, I seriously doubt it...

Anyway, you Malaysians should be thanking your lucky stars that your national service is only 3 measly months. Mine is 2 years 2 months ok? Gah... 15 weeks to go!!!
why is yours two years two months?
Reply 188
Singapore's National Service policy used to be 2 and a half years, then they shortened it progressively to 2 years. So I was the one caught in between, so I ended up serving 2 years 2 months...
lyla*

:eek:Sorry for the mistake!(komenasai :hope i spell this right)
:biggrin: ya i will save up a lot. I might as well kutip duit duit di atas lantai in the public:p: mereka selalu membuang duit duit (1p/2p) di atas lantai kerana mereka ingat duit tu tak bernilai...kalau saya kutip for 1 year sebelum saya pergi ke Uni, i think i'll collected bout £100:biggrin: Joking ...
Fa|ique
Singapore's National Service policy used to be 2 and a half years, then they shortened it progressively to 2 years. So I was the one caught in between, so I ended up serving 2 years 2 months...

phfff...UNLUCKY mate.:biggrin: U'll get over it soon! Gambate!!!:wink:
Reply 191
Wei Li -> Tis ok really. :smile: And it's gomennasai if you'd like to know :p:

Falique -> Sorry to hear that dude. That must've sucked big times.

And talking about the National Service thing, I haven't checked if I'm on the list. How do you check it out again? I've forgotten. And what if you've gotten yourself picked twice in a row since the chosen ones are picked out randomly by the computer? Is that even possible anyway? :confused:
Reply 192
Gee, this Malaysian thread is way more active than the Singaporean one!

*stirs up loyalist sentiments* :evilb: :wink:
Knogle
Gee, this Malaysian thread is way more active than the Singaporean one!
*stirs up loyalist sentiments* :evilb: :wink:

Well, we'll pay u a visit when we're free ok.:biggrin:
Reply 194
Malaysia Boleh!!!
lyla*
Wei Li -> Tis ok really. :smile: And it's gomennasai if you'd like to know :p:

I knew that already:p:
Reply 196
speedstacker
Well, we'll pay u a visit when we're free ok.:biggrin:

Cheers. What are neighbours for after all, 'eh? :biggrin:
Reply 197
Yay! Can I join in too? :smile: Maybe visiting you might make me feel slightly better today.
ahaha possibly. memang lah malaysia punya thread lebih aktif, sebab orang yang post kat sini memang aktif. Lol
Reply 199
more like hyperactive. lol :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest