The Student Room Group

Full scholarships

Q : Are there any Universities in the UK offering full scholarship for overseas students?

Course of interest : Fashion Design 🧵 🪡 👢
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Alexa000
Q : Are there any Universities in the UK offering full scholarship for overseas students?

Course of interest : Fashion Design 🧵 🪡 👢

Hi there, what nationality are you? What is your status in the UK? What university are you looking to apply to? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what nationality are you? What is your status in the UK? What university are you looking to apply to? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen

Hi! I am from Malaysia and I am currently in A-Levels ( which will be ending at July 2024 ) . I plan to apply for 2025 for but I am applying to universities based on their scholarship coverage.
Thanks for helping out

*I am open to Design courses as well
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi! I am from Malaysia and I am currently in A-Levels ( which will be ending at July 2024 ) . I plan to apply for 2025 for but I am applying to universities based on their scholarship coverage.
Thanks for helping out

*I am open to Design courses as well

Hi there, What is your status in the UK? Thanks, Angela
Just to note that I think the OP is asking about scholarships rather than SFE funding/eligibility.

@Alexa000 - your best bet might be to look at the funding/scholarship pages of some unis that you might consider. Fully funded scholarships are very uncommon in the UK. It's more likely that you'll need to apply to an external scholarship programme.
Reply 5
Original post by Angela SFE

Hi, I am actually a Malaysian citizen who has lived and studied in Malaysia my entire life, but I plan to do my bachelors overseas (in the UK).
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
Just to note that I think the OP is asking about scholarships rather than SFE funding/eligibility.

@Alexa000 - your best bet might be to look at the funding/scholarship pages of some unis that you might consider. Fully funded scholarships are very uncommon in the UK. It's more likely that you'll need to apply to an external scholarship programme.

Thank you for your advice, I will very much look into it :smile:.
(edited 12 months ago)
Original post by Angela SFE

Hi, I am actually a Malaysian citizen who has lived and studied in Malaysia my entire life, but I plan to do my bachelors overseas (in the UK).

Hi there, You would need to contact the universities to see if they offer a scholarship. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending