The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
fuglyduckling
Bagus!

hehe - I love Malaysia ... best country ever!!! :biggrin:

Oooohhh you rock dude! :top:
I wonder how foreigners think of our country? Super cool or SUPER DUPER COOL?
Hmmm? Malaysian's heaven eh? hehe... How's everyone?
I'm not Malaysian and I love it :biggrin:

Went there on my gap year with a friend, met some girls through scuba diving on Perhents and then stayed with them in Subang Jaya, KL!! Wicked weather, cheap, good food, great people = what a great country!!!!
I'm not Malaysian and I love it

Went there on my gap year with a friend, met some girls through scuba diving on Perhents and then stayed with them in Subang Jaya, KL!! Wicked weather, cheap, good food, great people = what a great country!!!!

You british?

One of my friends who travel to Malaysia alot doesn't quite like the country. I guess she has her reasons - her dad re-married and her step-mum is Malaysian!
Reply 385
iz_a_bell
I wonder how foreigners think of our country? Super cool or SUPER DUPER COOL?

Super duper cool definitely...

And I'm Singaporean... heh.
Reply 386
Oh, go you. Maybe someone should put up a poll for this.
hahahhaa well embarrassingly enough, we were voted third rudest country
Reply 388
Pah, what rubbish... When I was in KL, most of the people there were polite...
strawberry

For what reason?

But i hate some of our bus station tho, they are full of rubish and quite smelly. I miss our pasar malam!!! There's no pasar malam in UK. Damn!

Does anyone know aobut Jonker Stree in Malacca? I love it! My chinese costume was from there!
lookenneth
Hmmm? Malaysian's heaven eh? hehe... How's everyone?

Good! On my gap year , working all the time tho:frown: .

Yeah, after leaving Malaysia, i realised that i was in heaven and missing it so much. My aunt's family just went back yesterday, i was well jealous lol.:p: The only thing i don't like about malaysia is the Roasting weather. Damn cooked my skin.

What's your source? Because I want to write hate mail to whoever published the data!

i was well jealous

Oh dear, you're turning into a british. That was well out of order! heheh!
Knogle
Update: I recently tried Kuching's trademark Kolo Mee and I absolutely LOVE it! :adore:

If only they sold it at more places here in Singapore.. just like they do for Mee Pok or Bak Chor Mee.

<hungry> :redface:

hm, do u know the name that u mentioned are name of noodles in Hokien(mee pok and bak chor mee) and cantonese(kon low meen)?:biggrin: faccinating eh.
iz_a_bell

Oh dear, you're turning into a british. That was well out of order! heheh!

well, we need to learn to speak in those banters' way incase they don't understand us:p: muahaha...i love british slang, very cute and funny:biggrin:
Hey just forgot to mention a must-go place in Malaysia:
GENTING HIGHLAND!!!!
It's such a fun place to be!! Good weather for people from every country. Has anyone been there recently? I want to know the changes!!! I'm sure there will be lotza developement since i left in 2004. I'll bring some Scotish friends there when i go back for holidays!!
iz_a_bell
What's your source? Because I want to write hate mail to whoever published the data!

I dunno. I heard it by word of mouth.
strawberry

Well, I liked Malaysians ... but the taxi drivers in KL (esp. Petaling) were quite annoying ... people are more pushy when they sell things than in the UK - but nothing compared to your neighbours in Thailand :eek:
Reply 397
hey guys! exams are finally over so i can waste all of my time here! yay!
Reply 398
Hmm.. Where's the exact location of everybody now? Some are travelling, some are studying. Are you still at the place where you usually are?
nope. I'm in KL on hols. Going to Penang for chow kuay teow tomorrow for four days! LOL

Quick Reply

Latest