The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Says Rakyat Malaysia. Sedang berada di Malaysia juga. Nama saya Seow Vui Yin. Sekarang belajar di peringkat Lower 6. Baru sahaja pergi ke Kem Latihan Khidmat Negara! Khabar Baik!
Jean
Your ex and my honey is in the same campus! Such a small world.

lol yeah. but I don't talk to my ex at all anymore. his choice.
Jean
Oh? I got rejected by NUS outright.
So, your friend is going to Semenyih for his engineering eh? My boyfriend is going there too. :biggrin: They might become coursemates. Hehehe.

Indeed they might...hahaha..I'm not too sure though; do all engineering students share the same classes in their 1st year and then get streamed into their respective disciplines in year 2? Lol..apparently that's how NUS Engineering Fac does it...

Wad did u apply for in NUS?
ckinsung
Well well well, I'm from Tampin, near the borderline of Melaka, which is one-hour-bus-trip from Melaka town. Which university are u studying now? umm.. I'm doing physics in NTU. I did my form six studies in Munshi Abdullah before I came to Singapore. :biggrin:

You're in good hands at NTU...hahaha...my physics tutor in Junior College was from NTU and he was GREAT! Incidentally, NTU is rather near my former junior college in Jurong...

My friend would envy you coz he wanted to read physics but now he's ended up in Engineering. Probably better than nothing I'd say...

By the way, is anyone going to the Pre-Departure briefing by the British Council on Aug 19? I missed the earlier ones coz I was working on those days...
Toing
Heheh take Air Asia. Or take SIA to the UK.

I would if I could (sheesh, this sounds like El Condor Pasa)...Air Asia flights are a tad bit of a hassle to obtain if cheap flights is the objective...

Since I'm going through a travel agency, no doubt I'd be put on KLM..furthermore it makes sense for me to travel on KLM because I'll be landing in Humberside Airport; accesible through Schipol Airport in Amsterdam
Reply 585
prometheus_bob
Indeed they might...hahaha..I'm not too sure though; do all engineering students share the same classes in their 1st year and then get streamed into their respective disciplines in year 2? Lol..apparently that's how NUS Engineering Fac does it...

Wad did u apply for in NUS?

I think they all share common subjects in yr 1. Not quite sure though.

My main aim is to get into the pharmacy degree at NUS. Since they allow us to have six or five choices(can't remember how many actually), I filled in all the blank space. All do not relate to each other. From business to education!!

I went to to the pre departure briefing some weeks ago. It was ok. Got a telephone card(RM 30), then some other random free stuff. The info they give out are some how helpful. Just remember to ask lot's of questions!
Reply 586
prometheus_bob
I would if I could (sheesh, this sounds like El Condor Pasa)...Air Asia flights are a tad bit of a hassle to obtain if cheap flights is the objective...

Since I'm going through a travel agency, no doubt I'd be put on KLM..furthermore it makes sense for me to travel on KLM because I'll be landing in Humberside Airport; accesible through Schipol Airport in Amsterdam

I'll be on KLM too. Wow, you found out the name of the airport you are goin to land. I just know the route of my flight. KL/Amsterdam/Newcastle. I'm just plain ignorant.
Jean
I think they all share common subjects in yr 1. Not quite sure though.

My main aim is to get into the pharmacy degree at NUS. Since they allow us to have six or five choices(can't remember how many actually), I filled in all the blank space. All do not relate to each other. From business to education!!

I went to to the pre departure briefing some weeks ago. It was ok. Got a telephone card(RM 30), then some other random free stuff. The info they give out are some how helpful. Just remember to ask lot's of questions!

Oooh...I have friends in Pharmacy...One's graduated, the other is on his way, and another just started in NUS...hahaha...I did the same thing with the application form because I wasn't too interested in anything else besides the Law Fac...

Are you saying that in order to get the freebies, you gotta ask questions?
HARI MERDEKA is coming up soon. My 18th birthday is a day before Hari Merdeka! Woohoo! Lets par-tay!
ckinsung
Well well well, I'm from Tampin, near the borderline of Melaka, which is one-hour-bus-trip from Melaka town. Which university are u studying now? umm.. I'm doing physics in NTU. I did my form six studies in Munshi Abdullah before I came to Singapore. :biggrin:

I just finished my sixth year, am on my gap year NOW! Will go to Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen (scotland) next year to do Pharmacy:wink: .
iz_a_bell
HARI MERDEKA is coming up soon. My 18th birthday is a day before Hari Merdeka! Woohoo! Lets par-tay!

I'm gonna put TERIMA KASIH MALAYSIA as my signature for the hole Ogos mulai hari ini:wink:
Reply 591
prometheus_bob
Oooh...I have friends in Pharmacy...One's graduated, the other is on his way, and another just started in NUS...hahaha...I did the same thing with the application form because I wasn't too interested in anything else besides the Law Fac...

Are you saying that in order to get the freebies, you gotta ask questions?

No no no.:biggrin: The freebies are in the bag they giving you at the start of the briefing. What i meant was in order for you to truly benefit from it, is to ask for a lot of info because what they are talking about are just some general stuff, like application for visa, arriving at the UK. They will show a slide show on that. You can ask deeper on things like registering with a GP, requirements to open bank accounts etc etc.
Reply 592
speedstacker
I'm gonna put TERIMA KASIH MALAYSIA as my signature for the hole Ogos mulai hari ini:wink:

Count me in!
lol that's cool
apa kabar? i'm an indonesian, does anybody understand my languange?
strawberry
lol that's cool

anata ha, nihonjin?
Reply 596
hey, i dun think she is a jap, but a malaysian in japan lolx
phoenixv
hey, i dun think she is a jap, but a malaysian in japan lolx

yeap. and it's "Anata-wa nihon jin desu ka?" :p:
strawberry
yeap. and it's "Anata-wa nihon jin desu ka?" :p:

I'm so sorry i was dare to use your languange in a mess up form. i've just start studying japanese languange
speedstacker
I just finished my sixth year, am on my gap year NOW! Will go to Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen (scotland) next year to do Pharmacy:wink: .

Is it just me or is there plenty of pharmacists-to-be in this forum?

Quick Reply

Latest