The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Toing
Hey, it works...

I'll be trying this next week!

Oh and of course, the usual 'carry your heaviest jackets and sweaters on your arm instead of in your bag.'

Don't forget to inform us how it went.
Reply 781
tRG
Which unis are you all at/applying to/going to be studying at this autumn?

Uh, one of the unis in London. :ninja:
Reply 782
Jean
i miss home~

Me too! My aunt just left for Malaysia yesterday morning. :frown: I miss her already as well. :frown::frown:
Ah yes,I've landed in London!
Reply 784
I'm leaving for London tomorrow morning. I'm feeling very sentimental atm. :frown: :bawling:
Reply 785
Don't cry...Good luck....Semoga Berjaya...
Hi Guys!
Greetings from Penang, Malaysia! I'm currently in form 5 this year and will be pursuing A levels next year! Nice to meet all of you!
awesomeming
Hi Guys!
Greetings from Penang, Malaysia! I'm currently in form 5 this year and will be pursuing A levels next year! Nice to meet all of you!

In the UK? ^o)
uh not necessarily. just cos all of you are going to the uk....lol I don't even come in here anymore cos you all are just talking about college.
strawberry
uh not necessarily. just cos all of you are going to the uk....lol I don't even come in here anymore cos you all are just talking about college.

cum on, we can talk sumthinn els too. give me a topic and we can talk bout it.

to JEan:
hey , ni hen xiang jio o , dui ma. Hai(sigh)~ chu lai do shu jiu shi jiang de la. Jia you lo. You mei you xiang ni de nan peng you ah? mei ban fa lo, du shu yao jin ma. moon cake festival is coming soon!!! do they sell moon cake in London? I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frown:
Yea most probably in Chinatown.
hey guys, wot did u all finally bring? list them out here if u don't mind! (we'll see who's got the most cheesy thing i.e. teddy bear from your papa or mama lol)
guys, i just remember the name of the "rice provider" for the takeaways. It's called wholeseller (hope i spell it right lol :P) I just went there last week and i notice they sell small packets of rice (5kg, 10 kg) too. they have also "sayur masin" and boxes of instant noodles!!! too many good stuffs in there!!! If ur not sure where to find the store, ask the bosses in the takeaways they will let u know if they r nice(like my dad hehehe)
Deathscythe HG
Yea most probably in Chinatown.

I'm so jealous! hope my mum's friend will send one here hehehe...:biggrin:
speedstacker
cum on, we can talk sumthinn els too. give me a topic and we can talk bout it.

lol about how I'm so cynical towards guys now? :P
Aww man,I'm so screwed by the weather today. It has been raining for the whole day and it really is getting into my nerves!! Grrrrrr....!!!
Reply 796
The weather in England is worst than I thought it'd be. It's soooo unpredictable.
Yea...Malaysia is so nice...I sure miss those mamak stores...
Reply 798
Yeah, the food's amazing there. Not to mention that it's ALOT more cheaper than in the UK. But erm, yeah, Malaysia's weather is much better than England's although it does get rather humid. It's pretty dry in England, isn't it?
Yep! There's still long way to go for me to adapt to UK weather i guess

Quick Reply

Latest