The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Oh well have fun then in KL!Missed my friends in KL too.
why don't you come back?
Nah planning to do some travelling and do some work during the hols. Hey keep posting! I was only away for three days and no one's here? lol. And Barcelona was great!!!
yeah I know...it sucks...it's just you and me posting in here daily.
my first day in KL rocked. :smile:
Reply 984
:ninja:

:hello:

Just dropped by to say hi.

Keep up on the posting. :wink:

:creep:
hey thanks Strawberry.

I been busy working nowadays + i have no internet at my new house so i dont go online as much as i used to.:frown: hows everyone?

spain sounds cool!! Can i noe y u went to Barcelona MS? Is it because u've seen the Meter Rain 2 lol!!!:biggrin:

mY parents r going back 2 m'sia for ching Meng during easter holidays but i have to stay in Scotland:frown:
Reply 986
Happy New Year, Malaysia!
Malaysia will be 50 years old(west Malaysia) next year...
gosh its been one heck of a long time since i last posted anything...dying under the mountains of essays even though it's only year one for me...*sweating blood*

how's everyone?
speedstacker
hey thanks Strawberry.

I been busy working nowadays + i have no internet at my new house so i dont go online as much as i used to.:frown: hows everyone?

spain sounds cool!! Can i noe y u went to Barcelona MS? Is it because u've seen the Meter Rain 2 lol!!!:biggrin:

mY parents r going back 2 m'sia for ching Meng during easter holidays but i have to stay in Scotland:frown:

Hehe. No I didn't watch Meteor Rain 2,I went there for two reasons:
1) Heard that it's a beautiful city
2) Cheapest of all the holidays destination :redface:

But the trip was really nice, though a bit troublesome cuz none of us speak Spanish. It was hilarious when we ordered food as we can't read the menu!Just simply tembak lol. The Sagrada Familia was really awesome!Love that place! Sadly though we didn't visit Snowflake,the albino gorilla and the legendary Camp Nou!!!We shoud have skipped the Picasso Museum,I was bored over there as I couldn't appreciate the paintings lol. Have you been to Barcelona before?
Anyway,Merry Christmas everyone!!
Reply 990
Yep, Merry Xmas! :smile:
Mangekyou Sharingan
Hehe. No I didn't watch Meteor Rain 2,I went there for two reasons:
1) Heard that it's a beautiful city
2) Cheapest of all the holidays destination :redface:

But the trip was really nice, though a bit troublesome cuz none of us speak Spanish. It was hilarious when we ordered food as we can't read the menu!Just simply tembak lol. The Sagrada Familia was really awesome!Love that place! Sadly though we didn't visit Snowflake,the albino gorilla and the legendary Camp Nou!!!We shoud have skipped the Picasso Museum,I was bored over there as I couldn't appreciate the paintings lol. Have you been to Barcelona before?

nah, never been to Spain b4, but i knew 2 spanish girls, and i know how to say "how r u in spanish" - como tass.:wink: and ofcourse Teamo!!!:p:

I guess u'll see snow in England soon.:smile:
prometheus_bob
gosh its been one heck of a long time since i last posted anything...dying under the mountains of essays even though it's only year one for me...*sweating blood*

how's everyone?

hey , i'm ok, still breathing!!

Is first year really that busy? I havent been in touch much with my old friends tat went to Uni, and i thought the ymay have forgoten bout me cus they are having so much fun with their new friends.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm going for the Countdown at the Curve! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!
and then I have to fly back to Japan on Wednesday and do my hw like properly!!
speedstacker
nah, never been to Spain b4, but i knew 2 spanish girls, and i know how to say "how r u in spanish" - como tass.:wink: and ofcourse Teamo!!!:p:

I guess u'll see snow in England soon.:smile:

Still no snow! Hmmmph! :mad: lol happy new year everyone!
happy new year! I'm leaving back to Japan tonight. SOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOB
have a save journey!And why feel sad?Smile~~ ^_^
man i need to go to Japan one day to look at those amazing Gundam models :smile:
I feel sad cos I'm leaving a boyfriend behind. :frown::frown:
strawberry

Wot?!?! i thought u just went back for holidays??
strawberry

Awwwww....that is sad indeed...but hey there's always MSN :wink:

Edited : OMG OMG OMG!!!I got the 1000th post for the thread!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest