The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

I hate packing!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone in the same boat as me? :p:
Reply 1781
Me obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering what other people are up to. Only two of us here. LOL...

Chezua!!! Speesstacker!!!!!!! sahdowfax!!!!! frenzy!!!!! strawberry!!!!!! who else? :p:
I'm here!! I ******ed up my laptop!! IT was frozen, and i restarted it and it's still logging off until NOW!! It's been logging off for more than half an hour!! I'm so worry and i was in tears early on!!! I'm going to Uni This Sat morning so if i need to get it fixed by those techno guy, i have only tomorro!!! bahhh....

I've packed up everything...now i ******ed up my laptop!!!
Wai``Hou!
cantonese I'd say. this is the main language they use. but more and more people are learning mandarin now. :smile:

I would say Mandarin, as it's more like international kinda thing, if u know what i mean.
Reply 1784
Aw sorry to hear that, get it fixed asap!! :smile:
yea get it fixed soon, seems like you got a virus...
Hey dun course my precious laptop!!!It's got no virous at all!! just stuck...It's working now !!! I took the batery out and replace it bck, and it works fine!!
Reply 1787
Lolz..But still, get it checked, its safer this way! :smile:
haha glad that it's fine now, but yea get it checked if it's under warranty as it's gonna be free
I posted!! nobody replied...so obviously you guys ignored me. APA NI..

oh and I met this Mongolian Malaysian guy who ended up sort of stalking me...yee
Aw..strawberry...that stalker prob likes you lol.

Today is my first day @ Uni. I wouldn't say it's amazing, as i havent have any proper food, so far!! I had KFC for lunch, and Sereals 4 DINNER!! And now i'm eating instant noodles cus i'm really hungry!!! I miss my mum's cooking!!It's not that i cant cook, but i cant be bother cooking for myself only. Freshers party was ok, didn't enjoy it as much as my second year fiend. My flat mates are quite quiet kinda people, and they are in secondyear, so they didn't go party at all, just me and my friend and her flat mates...not what i've expected...boo hoo...

I'm so tired now!!!
Reply 1791
@strawberry:yeah probably he likes you or something.. wacth out! lol

@Speesctaker: It will get better I believe. It's only the 1st day...
@ wai Hou:
Well i hope. It's so weird. I actually am happy to stay in my room and chat with my old mates online. It's so cold outside, and the union is FUll of people, i could hardly move, and the pubs and clubs r the same. And i didn't really meet anyone at all!! Those people saw my friend and they were like "ohhh...blah blah blah...talking their way through and i just stand at a side like a dumb bum...and dont get me start with the kind of musics they played! Most of them were C R @ P
I'm leaving this Friday!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! *freaks* *jumps up and down*
Reply 1794
haha... Have a good flight! :biggrin:

See you in a few days' time:smile:
Thanks Wai Hou, I've safely touched down and am now typing comfortably in my room at Rosebery as we speak haha.
anyone know which web site i could go to get cheap flight ticket from scotland to england?
Reply 1797
No idea...haha...maybe approach some travel agents?
going to view two props tomorrow. Wish me luck guys :smile:
Reply 1799
Haha. How much have I missed???

Been busy doing A2 Trials, then I kinda got distracted and forgot about this site...lol.

Anyways, I'll be sitting for my actual A2 soon in late October. Wish me luck.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest