Original post by Original_Guy
hmmm, fair enough :s Yeah...probably :biggrin:

lol:colondollar:
Reply 21
28th of July for me!
Original post by MrFox
28th of July for me!

have fun:wink:
Hi is anyone going on the 4th August-22nd August? I'm going on a separate date to my friends...and to be honest I'm a bit nervous :/ if anyone is hopefully we can become acquaintances beforehand :smile: x
Original post by Inquisitor123
Hi is anyone going on the 4th August-22nd August? I'm going on a separate date to my friends...and to be honest I'm a bit nervous :/ if anyone is hopefully we can become acquaintances beforehand :smile: x

Nope soz....but I think I knw someone going on that date..oh well..gd luck wid that!
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
Nope soz....but I think I knw someone going on that date..oh well..gd luck wid that!

Oh...ok thanks
Original post by Inquisitor123
Oh...ok thanks

:smile:
Reply 27
guys, the challenge is really amazing. I'm a nervous person but it really lets out all your confidence and you meet amazing people that you'll be in contact with for years! it's a great experience that you won't regret. I recommend it to everyone.
Original post by tanayiqbal
guys, the challenge is really amazing. I'm a nervous person but it really lets out all your confidence and you meet amazing people that you'll be in contact with for years! it's a great experience that you won't regret. I recommend it to everyone.

Yh that's wat I heard to frm everyone:smile:..so im reallyyyyy sure it is

Wen did go?
is anyone doing the challenge in 2014 ..with the ncs?

My friend and I are doing ours on the 14th of July. Hope we meet cool people. Do you know anyone else doing theirs on this day?
Original post by NumberSevennn
My friend and I are doing ours on the 14th of July. Hope we meet cool people. Do you know anyone else doing theirs on this day?

hey, yh, as a matter of fact I do!:smile:

14th July is popular...I knw like three people going on that date..haha:rolleyes:

Have u and ur frend rquestd fr each other to be in the same grup?
hey, yh, as a matter of fact I do!:smile:

14th July is popular...I knw like three people going on that date..haha:rolleyes:

Have u and ur frend rquestd fr each other to be in the same grup?

lol 3 people? i know over 20 people doing it on the 28th July
Going to apply today, probably going to choose July 28
Original post by UyiOo
Going to apply today, probably going to choose July 28

Apply quick!!! cos many dates r taken...
Original post by NumberSevennn
lol 3 people? i know over 20 people doing it on the 28th July

I meant 14th July is popular cos I asked the person on the challenge..and I knw 3 people going frm my school alone.,...but I'm going on the 7th July..so yhhhhhhhhhh LOL:biggrin::cool:
any one got their hoodies yet? apparently theyre grey or sumthing
I'm not doing it this year but I did it last year. After applying I was really- and I mean REALLY- nervous haha, and I was having second thoughts. It was completely out of my comfort zone. But, I went ahead with it, made some amazing friends that I'm still in contact with (and I'm not that outgoing, so if I can do it, so can you!), as well as doing these awesome activities I would have never done otherwise.

I had the best year summer of my life last year, and I thoroughly recommend doing NCS. :smile:
[QUOTE=cheerupgrrl5:);4705any one got their hoodies yet? apparently theyre grey or sumthing

Yupp I got mine! Omg I am gettingg excited now!
If anyone has any questions or concerns about it, I'll be happy to discuss them :smile:
Original post by tanayiqbal

This is completely true, I second this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest