My GP also said they don't offer it:frown: so i don't see another option

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really!? Wow that's harsh :frown:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by mli26
I think im going to wait till i start at ucl to get the blood test done:smile: they are charging me 41pounds just to do my health questionnaire

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come they're charging you for the health questionnaire? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by mli26
I think im going to wait till i start at ucl to get the blood test done:smile: they are charging me 41pounds just to do my health questionnaire

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously!? :shock: They're charging you £41 to write a couple of dates down on a bit of paper? I'd go to a different GP if I were you... :s-smilie:
Reply 43
Original post by jared777
How come they're charging you for the health questionnaire? :s-smilie:

Yea I think it is quite unreasonable to charge that. They said the service is is not included in the NHS :frown: oh well, as long as I can get into UCL, none of this is a problem :biggrin:
Reply 44
Btw, is anyone else getting charged by their GP centre for filling out the health questionnaire?
Reply 45
Hi guys, has anyone tried sending in their fee questionnaire? I sent mine to The Faculty of Medical Sciences, but it came back with a 'insufficient address'. Any help would be much appreciated! Also, when do you find out if they have assessed you?
Reply 46
Original post by mli26
Btw, is anyone else getting charged by their GP centre for filling out the health questionnaire?

No, my GP was very happy to do it for me, for free.
Reply 47
Original post by lecsf
Ahh, that makes sense! I support two teams - Santos (from Brazil) and Arsenal, though at present I wish I didn't support any of them :s-smilie: As a Barça fan, you might know Santos as a)Neymar's former team and b)The team whose ass was kicked by Barça in the 2011 club world cup. What other teams do you support? I ask because, as you might guess, I really dislike Barcelona haha.
Needless to say, I'm from Brazil! Are you from the UK then?

Haha fair enough, Santos did really well to get to the final in the first place- they're a great team! Neymar is also one awesome player and it's cool that you support the team where he learnt his trade. :biggrin:
I also like Arsenal- mainly because of their style because they haven't won anything in 8 years :tongue: Hopefully that will change soon though.
My other main club is Nottingham Forest- they play in the second division of English football and they used to be really good in the late 70s/early 80s (we won 2 European Cups) but now it's all about getting back into the Premier League! :rolleyes:

That's really cool that you're from Brazil- it's also really brave of you to come so far to study but then the independence that it will bring can be just as important in Medicine as teamwork! It's also one of the main reasons I applied to UCL- there are so many different nationalities and cultures represented in the student body- it make the place more cosmopolitan and dynamic I think.

Oh I forget to say, yeah I'm from the UK (family's from India though).
So did you do the A levels in Brazil or was it an equivalent?
Is it weird that UCL have still not rejected me or given me a interview?
Reply 49
Has one firmed UCL and not received there UCL user ID yet to apply for accommodation? :s-smilie: thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by jared777
Has one firmed UCL and not received there UCL user ID yet to apply for accommodation? :s-smilie: thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just use your email - you don't even need to have firmed to apply for accommodation :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Paradox.
Just use your email - you don't even need to have firmed to apply for accommodation :smile:

Oh okay, I tried with my email and it didn't work and said I need a user ID... I'll try again, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Paradox.

Yeah, it worked now, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by niniesta96
Haha fair enough, Santos did really well to get to the final in the first place- they're a great team! Neymar is also one awesome player and it's cool that you support the team where he learnt his trade. :biggrin:
I also like Arsenal- mainly because of their style because they haven't won anything in 8 years :tongue: Hopefully that will change soon though.
My other main club is Nottingham Forest- they play in the second division of English football and they used to be really good in the late 70s/early 80s (we won 2 European Cups) but now it's all about getting back into the Premier League! :rolleyes:

That's really cool that you're from Brazil- it's also really brave of you to come so far to study but then the independence that it will bring can be just as important in Medicine as teamwork! It's also one of the main reasons I applied to UCL- there are so many different nationalities and cultures represented in the student body- it make the place more cosmopolitan and dynamic I think.

Oh I forget to say, yeah I'm from the UK (family's from India though).
So did you do the A levels in Brazil or was it an equivalent?

Well, we have a great history haha! Neymar will soon be one of the world's best imo; here in Brazil he's our main hope for the world cup!
Hopefully we will be able to win the FA cup this year :redface: Congrats on beating City btw - they're a great team! I think semis should once again feature Barca, Real and Bayern, depending on the draw; still undecided on the 4th team though! Perhaps PSG...
The second division of english football is lightyears ahead of Brazil's first division :tongue: You can't even imagine atrocity that is a second division game here!
Thanks! I'm pretty scared but also really excited - everyone seemed lovely and I have no doubt I'll have a good experience :smile: London as a whole is very cosmopolitan, so it should be easy to fit in! Which region are you from?
I took the IB diploma! Most international schools offer it here! I assume you took A levels? I'm afraid I don't know a lot about them, but from what I hear they are quite similar, content-wise, to the IB.
Reply 54
Does anyone know where we can actually apply for accommodation?
Finally chosen some student houses and I don't know where to apply!
Thanks
Reply 55
Original post by AmeliaSS
Does anyone know where we can actually apply for accommodation?
Finally chosen some student houses and I don't know where to apply!
Thanks

Just go on the UCL website, go to accommodation, then applications :smile: hope it helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
So do we or do we not have to get the blood test and hep b vaccination before we join?? I'm really confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending