The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham University Chemistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enza252
ABB yes, thankfully. A lot of people I spoke to on the UCAS day had AAB.

I hate being examined on maths, because the questions are so cryptic, but the fundamental is interesting. The way you're examined on it sucks though. Core 4 exams are the light at the end of the tunnel because they don't mess around and just say "do this this and this to find this". I like that, because I don't have to think too much!

Very lucky :smile: when was your UCAS open day?

Yeah C4 is easier in that sense I guess but if you make the smallest of mistakes, then you've lost a lot of marks
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Very lucky :smile: when was your UCAS open day?

Yeah C4 is easier in that sense I guess but if you make the smallest of mistakes, then you've lost a lot of marks

Feb 5th. Did you go to one?
Original post by enza252
Feb 5th. Did you go to one?

Yeah, March 12th :smile:
Reply 23
Applied for MChem with Year in Industry here too :biggrin:
Reply 24
Just got my accommodation offer for Shared Study in Derby halls. But they want the first payment 1st of Sept when I don't get my first maintenance loan payment until the 22nd? :redface:
Reply 25
Original post by Sam_Chem
Just got my accommodation offer for Shared Study in Derby halls. But they want the first payment 1st of Sept when I don't get my first maintenance loan payment until the 22nd? :redface:

You can contact the accomodation services to pay it later, as a lot of people will be in the same situation. It sucks, some other places only ask for 1-2 months rent up front, not 1-2grand!
Reply 26
I got ensuite at Florence Boot :biggrin: Really excited! Did any of you visit FB as I didn't get a chance to see it? x
I should be doing chem with a year in industry as well :smile: so excited for September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending