The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Northampton Adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

I am thinking to call them, honestly I was thinking positive till today, but now...:frown:
Northampton
Reply 21
I was thinking positive too till now :frown: what do we ring Northampton or ucas? Xx
Reply 22
I e just rang them and they said whoever said we're find out today misinformed us, it's anytime up till Thursday xx
Oki :smile: So we need to wait till Thursday - i hope we gonna know tomorrow...:smile: Thank you :wink:
Reply 24
Hey everyone, I got offered my place this morning for the September intake :biggrin: eekk! Fingers crossed for the rest of you xxx
Original post by Natti86
Yeah hopefully ������ are you? Xx

I am starting in September, was given a condition offer in Feb, trying to find others starting in September, there was a lady I was speaking to on here but she is starting in March..

Hopefully you will hear soon and get an offer
Reply 26
Oh excellent I'm starting September too, I got a conditional offer yesterday :biggrin: xx
Original post by Natti86
Oh excellent I'm starting September too, I got a conditional offer yesterday :biggrin: xx

That's great news, are you local to the area or are you moving to Northampton? What host hospital did you get ?
Reply 28
I live quite close Leighton buzzard, I got Milton Keynes hospital which is right near me :biggrin: you live by? What's your name? I'm Natalie by the way lol xx
Original post by Natti86
I live quite close Leighton buzzard, I got Milton Keynes hospital which is right near me :biggrin: you live by? What's your name? I'm Natalie by the way lol xx

Im Leanne, live near Kettering General so it's just 10 mins away for me... Do you know any others starting in Sept? I just sent out my NHS stuff, long winded application process
Hi I'm Scott, I also have a place at Northampton for September intake. I am very excited! :wink: I am from Kettering and currently work at Kettering general, this will also be my host site. Good luck to everyone who is still awaiting a response.
Reply 31
Leanne, I need to do my nhs bits this weekend :/ that's good not far for you to go then :biggrin: xx
Hi Scott, well done on getting a place. It's all too exciting lol I prob won't be saying that in September I'll be ripping my hair out lmao 😂! 👍 x
Original post by spatrick9
Hi I'm Scott, I also have a place at Northampton for September intake. I am very excited! :wink: I am from Kettering and currently work at Kettering general, this will also be my host site. Good luck to everyone who is still awaiting a response.

Hi

That's good, I am Kettering placement too, I did volunteering on the Rockingham Wing at kettering, are you all sorted for the bursary
Reply 33
Hi everyone,
Who's starting adult nursing this September? Are you's all going to the induction day on the 16th August?
Natalie xx
Reply 34
Original post by Nat.86
Hi everyone,
Who's starting adult nursing this September? Are you's all going to the induction day on the 16th August?
Natalie xx

Heey Nat we together for September start, the wait is almost over.
Reply 35
Hey tabs7,
Almost there!!
I know we have welcome week on the22nd and that's enrolment day also, do we need to bring anything? Also are we In just for enrolment on Monday next week or in all week? Lol!! I'm so confused, haven't had a letter or anything yet and panicking :/ but my offer is unconditional xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending