The Student Room Group

Blood tests for occupational health?

Im applying for adult nursing at northampton for September and the instructions for the occupational health questionnaire say that i need blood test results befroe filling it out but dont specify what kind of blood test results? How do i know what i need to get?
Hey, I also had to fill this out for a similar course at Northampton. I didn't actually get a blood test - only my vaccination records. But to get the blood test just contact your GP. From what others on my course have heard is they're getting the blood test at the hospital and any vaccinations they need - I'm yet to hear back though.
Original post by Lcampshade
Im applying for adult nursing at northampton for September and the instructions for the occupational health questionnaire say that i need blood test results befroe filling it out but dont specify what kind of blood test results? How do i know what i need to get?

usually in the first week of enrolment you have an appt with an occu health person and they go through all of it with you. if you had to pay for all the vaccines etc yourself then it'd cost hundreds
Hey just thought I'd give you an update, After filling in my form I've received an appointment from the hospital. I assume they will take my bloods and give any vaccines I've not had i.e.. Hep B. In my form all I did was fill it out and sent a copy of my vaccinations - I got this by calling my GP and they printed it for me.

Original post by Lcampshade

Quick Reply

Latest