The Student Room Group

Your celebrity crush

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by the-black-lotus
Yeah I watched that, my friends didn't understand how I still thought his character was alright after he cheated on her and I was like err his face. I was reading the books and a young prince edward was mentioned and I would just start beaming uncontrollably

I was upset when he cheated on her. I thought their love was so real and pure :colondollar: He kept telling her he loved her and that the sex was like sport and didn't mean anything deeper than that. I guess if I was with a guy now and he said that it'd be over :rolleyes: but I'd like to believe Edward did really love her. The times were just different and relationships were different to now.

I didn't read the cousins' war series. I read the other boleyn girl by Philippa Greggory and she's a good author :smile:
Original post by hali0112
I was upset when he cheated on her. I thought their love was so real and pure :colondollar: He kept telling her he loved her and that the sex was like sport and didn't mean anything deeper than that. I guess if I was with a guy now and he said that it'd be over :rolleyes: but I'd like to believe Edward did really love her. The times were just different and relationships were different to now.

I didn't read the cousins' war series. I read the other boleyn girl by Philippa Greggory and she's a good author :smile:

I was disappointed most I guess hmmm... Sad there can't be another series :frown:
Reply 43
Tom Hardy, Edward Wilding, most bearded male models...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pierce Brosnan

Don't judge me :colonhash:
Can't choose one....
Eddie Redmayne
Robert Sheehan (was in Mortal Instruments if anyone watched that)
Matt Smith
Ben Whishaw (mainly just in Skyfall if I’m honest)
Sam Claflin
Douglas Booth
Leonardo diCaprio (young…)
Hugh Grant (again, definitely a younger version…!)
Reply 46
Original post by Peachykeen09
just this gorgeous guy :drool:
tumblr_n1khvbB6hw1siyd0io3_1280.jpg

YES! Dan is absolutely beautiful... ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398622588.006452.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MichaelYEAH
Who's your celebrity crush? You can also state why if you feel like it :wink:

Personally, I have a huge crush on Paloma Faith, I love her pale skin and her awesome hair and she's really quirky!

Henry Cavill
David Tennant
Agent Ward from SHIELD
All the male Avengers
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by maarg13
YES! Dan is absolutely beautiful... ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398622588.006452.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

mhm :wink:
Reply 49
Original post by momomomo123
Henry Cavill
David Tennant
Agent Ward from SHIELD
All the male Avengers

Such an attractive cast, shame I think don't like the show :frown:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Zayn Malik - I'd marry him!

Zayn-Malik-1893268.jpg

Jessica Alba - Marry her too!

Jessica-Alba-24.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would marry liam payne
Reply 51
Original post by lorrianne_joseph
I would marry liam payne

Why? He has an awful beard.
Original post by MJ1012

Such an attractive cast, shame I think don't like the show :frown:

It's so much better now that Ward is evil.
It makes him even more attractive, if that is possible.
Will Smith :love:
Reply 54
Original post by momomomo123
It's so much better now that Ward is evil.
It makes him even more attractive, if that is possible.

If all the characters are still incredibly unlikeable (Although fanciable) then I shall still pass...
Reply 55
He's too old now but if we can include celebs when they were younger then I would add Leonard Nimoy as Spock :tongue: always thought there was something nice about Spock lol.

Currently celeb crushes are Jim Carrey, Jared Leto, Pierce Brosnan, Ian Somerhalder, Liam Neeson and ...Ricky Gervais haha.
Original post by Steinweg
Why? He has an awful beard.
No he doesnt that just make him even more handsome and extra hot. Don't judge mate that I am, a complete liam girl and a total directioner
channing-tatum-768.jpg
:colondollar::love:
Reply 58
No he doesnt that just make him even more handsome and extra hot. Don't judge mate that I am, a complete liam girl and a total directioner

It was rhetorical. He has a poor beard, and there is nothing subjective about it at all. He looks like a boy that has tried to grow a manly beard and failed. It's embarrassing to the gender.

I'm not even sure what a 'Liam girl' or a 'total directioner' is, but I don't think I like it.
I would marry liam payne

I'd have him too, and Niall but Zayn first :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest