The Student Room Group

Graphic design uni/ school in France or Germany,, help

Hii Everyone ... I'm studying graphic design at uni ( in the UK) but the course is too expensive for me that's why I wanna transfer to France or Germany cos' It's cheaper however I'm not really sure which uni to choose. First of all I like Germany but I am afraid about racism in there (I'm latinamerican) . I just came back from Cologne and It wasn't a really good experience . On the other hand I went to Berlin and I felt sort of comfortable . So, I'd like the opinion of somebody who knows about it well .. like 1.which cities in Germany are nice for a foreign student and for graphic design . ,2. which unis are good for graphic in France . I'd really appreciate if somebody answered my questions , this is a really confusing situation :frown:
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending