The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just seen the new Walking Dead... wow. I hope the rest of the season is that good, but we'll probs get 4 episodes of pointless filler now.
Reply 7121
argh **** im slipping, slipping, i cant get up
My face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground, touch the ground and it feels liiiiiiike :laugh:

I've found my Graham at university. The plot thickens....

Posted from TSR Mobile

He managed to do this today.

He's just as bad on Twitter as he was as a footballer (in his latter years anyway). I can't believe I was actually paying to watch him play for my club last year :facepalm:
Original post by ra-ra-ra
He managed to do this today.

He's just as bad on Twitter as he was as a footballer (in his latter years anyway). I can't believe I was actually paying to watch him play for my club last year :facepalm:

Saw that :biggrin:. Proper bellend him.

He is like a silly old granddad that we all love and laugh at.
Scorpion is a ridiculous show. The pilot was just absurd, I don't usually complain about lack of realism but it was just dumb af

Katharine McPhee is hot though. Only discovered her a few months ago, odd how she turned up in this show
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Deshi
Scorpion is a ridiculous show. The pilot was just absurd, I don't usually complain about lack of realism but it was just dumb af

Katharine McPhee is hot though. Only discovered her a few months ago, odd how she turned up in this show

The idea behind it is good, but it needs a better director
And RIGHT, Damn:colondollar:
MJ was better than the beatles and Elvis. Discuss.
Original post by jam277

Elvis I have no opinion on. The Beatles? Shut up.

Also I am not a big Beatles fan. Favourite album is Rubber Soul btw.
Original post by jam277

Seconded.
Original post by Rk2k14
The idea behind it is good, but it needs a better director
And RIGHT, Damn:colondollar:

It needs a better writer before another director. A waitress going straight into that group is ridiculous. She's hot but everytime she's there it's hard not to think why the hell is she even there. If you're going to go with a procedural show you need much better writers

How to Get Away with Murder is also unrealistic but the writers are at least semi-competent and don;t make it so over the top. It also has Dean Thomas from Harry Potter and he looks exactly the same apart form the fact that he's taller :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Michael Jackson's music was bubblegum pop.
Original post by Deshi
It needs a better writer before another director. A waitress going straight into that group is ridiculous. She's hot but everytime she's there it's hard not to think why the hell is she even there. If you're going to go with a procedural show you need much better writers

How to Get Away with Murder is also unrealistic but the writers are at least semi-competent and don;t make it so over the top. It also has Dean Thomas from Harry Potter and he looks exactly the same apart form the fact that he's taller :lol:

Agreed, it has the potential to be a very good show. I've only seen the pilot so far and i was pleased with it, but the best pilot I have seen is Suits:colondollar:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Elvis I have no opinion on. The Beatles? Shut up.

Also I am not a big Beatles fan. Favourite album is Rubber Soul btw.

Beatles weren't even great singers. Hey Jude while a great song e.g. you could have had a better cover for it than them. Michael knew how to cover his songs great. The beatles didn't.
Original post by jam277
Beatles weren't even great singers. Hey Jude while a great song e.g. you could have had a better cover for it than them. Michael knew how to cover his songs great. The beatles didn't.

And he knew how to dance:cool:. Could the Beatles lean like Michael:biggrin:
Reply 7135
MJ was a GOAT
Original post by jam277

If you meant MJ has a better singing voice, say that then.

I've heard all of MJ's albums and it's mostly rubbish. My favourite album is Off The Wall.

As I said, I am not a big Beatles fan but this is so obvious it's silly.
Original post by Rk2k14
Agreed, it has the potential to be a very good show. I've only seen the pilot so far and i was pleased with it, but the best pilot I have seen is Suits:colondollar:

The Lost pilot (both parts together) is greatest as one of the greatest and I'd have to go with it as I've seen it like 10 times. Haven;t watched Suits in a long time. Meghan Markle though :coma:

Are you a dupe? I'm genuinely lost in that regard, I can only recognise SUG.
Original post by Deshi
The Lost pilot (both parts together) is greatest as one of the greatest and I'd have to go with it as I've seen it like 10 times. Haven;t watched Suits in a long time. Meghan Markle though :coma:

Are you a dupe? I'm genuinely lost in that regard, I can only recognise SUG.

No dupe (SUG?) and been years since i watched Lost

GOAT. So ****ing beautiful.

Latest