The Student Room Group

Are you drawn to a person by a particular hair colour?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Yeah but even an otherwise 6/10 redhead is pretty irresistible to me :ashamed2:

Each to their own, I guess. I (and most others I know) hate having red hair, not as much as I used to but you can never blend into a crowd or anything, people always notice you. Although I suppose that could be a good thing too sometimes. Anyway, back on topic... If you couldn't marry a redhead, what would be your next favourite colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Each to their own, I guess. I (and most others I know) hate having red hair, not as much as I used to but you can never blend into a crowd or anything, people always notice you. Although I suppose that could be a good thing too sometimes. Anyway, back on topic... If you couldn't marry a redhead, what would be your next favourite colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think that's it really, redheads just stand out but I like that. :colondollar:

Blondes second, like me :K:

Then brunettes, not big into girls with dark hair unless she's Spanish or something and it suits her skin tone
Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strange that's the main thing I like about being ginger, rather stand out and be noticed. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No.

If it can breathe and produces oestrogen I'm down.

just kidding
Original post by Zürich
Think that's it really, redheads just stand out but I like that. :colondollar:

Blondes second, like me :K:

Then brunettes, not big into girls with dark hair unless she's Spanish or something and it suits her skin tone

Fair enough! I can't imagine liking a boy with red hair though although I wouldn't rule someone out because of it obviously.

Cool, I would love to be blonde! Although tbh I think I'd look weird with any other hair colour, my skin's too pale :lol: That is unless I go red, in which case I'm bright pink :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mattp9850
Strange that's the main thing I like about being ginger, rather stand out and be noticed. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's just down to personal opinion. I used to really hate it, now I've kind of got used to the attention- particularly if I'm on holiday abroad or something- but I'd still rather blend in if I could :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
yah, i prefer brown/black too
No, but I tend to guys with dark hair.
I find dark hair (black/dark brown) attractive
Reply 29
I tend to be more attracted to guys with brown/dark hair but I wouldn't completely rule out being attracted to a guy with fair hair or ginger hair.
Perfer dark hair
I tend to like a lot of redheads, but I think it's more the fair skin.
So the message given in this thread is; if you're a fair haired guy, don't bother. I don't understand why they're so repulsive to females.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending