The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Photography for fashion and advertising

I'm studying photography for fashion and advertising in september, is anyone else starting this course? just want to meet who i'll be working with :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jakecox
I'm studying photography for fashion and advertising in september, is anyone else starting this course? just want to meet who i'll be working with :biggrin:

I guess this is a little bit late but I am :smile: If I get the grade that is, lol.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by lgoldup
I guess this is a little bit late but I am :smile: If I get the grade that is, lol.

cool, hopefully you will :smile:
Reply 3
Hope so :smile: are you coming straight from A level or have you done an art foundation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I have come from A levels
Reply 5
Cool :smile: you moving into halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by lgoldup
Cool :smile: you moving into halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah if i can, are you ?
Reply 7
Original post by Jakecox
Yeah if i can, are you ?

Might see you around then :smile: I've applied for accommodation but I think we have to wait until August to find out room details? Not sure ha
Reply 8
Cool should see you around then and yeah we find out in august about accommodation 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jakecox
Cool should see you around then and yeah we find out in august about accommodation 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I'm really late haha but I'm studying this too and in block G where abouts are you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lucielucie94
I know I'm really late haha but I'm studying this too and in block G where abouts are you?

Hi, I'm late also 😂
I'm doing this course too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm in G block! Flat 5 :smile: I also made a Facebook group for PFA I don't have a link as I'm on my phone but if you search PFA 2014 it should come up!
Cool were late together ha. Are you staying on campus?
[QUOTE="lgoldup;50284011"]I'm in G block! Flat 5 :smile: I also made a Facebook group for PFA I don't have a link as I'm on my phone but if you search PFA 2014 it should come up![/QUOTE

Are you?? Thought I was only one haha, not sure what flat I'm in though, how do you know? Okay I'll go join now :smile:
We sure can be 😉 and yeah I'm staying on campus, I'm in block 'i'!

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: oh I'm in G so we are kind of nearby. Found any of your flat mates yet? You decided what you are doing for freshers?
Ah, yeah we kinda are! But no I haven't unfortunately. And well I haven't really thought about what's happening but I'm up for anything! 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you interested in doing during freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: oh don't worry I haven't either haha, have to see them when we arrive. What day are you moving in? I see, bought a ticket for icebreaker at tiger tiger, and thinking of buying a ticket for antisocial at glam on Friday and Jamie Lang at glam the week after on Tuesday for another icebreaker 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending