The Student Room Group

Weakness....

People tell me that bullies prey on the weak, so how do you avoid being seen as weak?
Reply 1
Without being a alpha male or using words like 'brah'..........
Reply 2
Punch anyone who disses you on the nose
Reply 3
Okay, what else?
Original post by TimesChange
Okay, what else?

I suggest you do not go around punching everyone who disses you on the nose. That would just make you into a violent thug. You wouldn't be looked on as weak, exactly, but there's got to be a better way.
People tell me that bullies prey on the weak, so how do you avoid being seen as weak?

Strength in numbers, hang out in large groups to make it more intimidating for the bully to do anything. And if he is stupid enough to do something, there are a lot of witnesses.
Reply 6
Stop looking at your shoes, make banter and smile. If that fails keep a pen knife in your ***cheeks
Just stand up for yourself if anyone tries to bully you. Ignore their words and they'll get bored, however, when I first started Year 10, a guy randomly came upto me and abusing me with words which I ignored, then he got angry cause he wanted a reaction so he grabbed me by the throat, so I head butted him.

He never did it again as my head is my best weapon; that's safe to say.
Reply 8
Guys, the advice I've been given intimidates me, is there not a easier way, like maybe having the teacher follow you around or something?
Guys, the advice I've been given intimidates me, is there not a easier way, like maybe having the teacher follow you around or something?

Sorry, but doing exactly that makes you look weak as it looks like you can't handle yourself.

If you walk around in a group of friends that you know will have your back, you'll be fine. :biggrin:
Reply 10
You respect yourself as a human being and don't let any ****ers trying to maul you get out in one piece. But you can cut them to the bone without making them bleed or anything physical.
The first step is self respect my friend :smile:

Don't be weak

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Don't know why you're scared if i'm honest if you seem like you're scared then they'll see you as a target, if you stop being scared they'll stay away.
Reply 13
What if I am weak?
Get a chick, sorted.
Reply 15
There will be more than one weak person in your school, present yourself confidently and they'll have no reason to bother you. My mate from school's the biggest skinny i've ever met and he gets on fine because he's confident in himself and can joke around with people
What if I am weak?

Weakness is a mindset. You can only be weak if you think that you are weak.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i use to be bullied when i was in primary school because i was the only asian kid there.... one day, i was surrounded by a whole bunch of bullies and the ring leader grabbed me by my shirt and put me in a headlock... they kept on calling me names, and i just flipped out and floored him and punch the kid in the nose.... he ended up having a nose bleed and the rest of the bullies ran backed off, i got in trouble and been given detention and even had my parents come in, but i didn't care, because i knew that i'd rather take punishment from the school, than let these bullies control my life and haunt me with the memories in the future...
and now that i look back at it, I'm glad i kicked that faggots ass.... as the saying goes, cut off the head of the snake...

stand up for yourself, **** them all and who gives a **** about what other people think of you... until you start standing up for your self, you'd fall for anything...

no one can protect you, you have to face reality and the fact that people will not always be there for you... even if you tell the teacher, your parents, anyone, it will never truly go away, it will follow you and even when you graduate, you'll be reminded of the horrible experience of it all... this is a battle that you have to face alone, if you stand up, just stand up for your self, they will respect you... even if you are weak, even if you know you aren't going to win, you have to fight for yourself, it's not about how hard you hit them, it's about how hard you take the hits and keep on fighting

everyone has a obstacle to overcome in life... and they can only be overcome on their own, yes family will give you support and stuff, but it's all really down to you...

it's your life, how do you want to live it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending