The Student Room Group

My Chemistry Distance Learning Experience.

Hello Everyone!

I am doing IGCSE Chemistry, Biology, physics, ICT, engligh and GCSE Maths. I took distance learning for chemistry to check if it is OK or not and I have to say that sucks so bad. I took the course from "UK distance learning and publishing". The help I expected was not given and I am so angry at them. I am waiting for my course time to finish so I can write bad review.
I paid £225 for IGCSE Chemistry course and next day they sent me the course materials (lots of papers on a file(like a book)).
Good things: Has a tutor, can ask questions from emails.
Bad things: The tutor only help with questions on the book, Sometimes need to wait for an answer, Half of the information is not there (there were more information written clearly on the "Edexcel certificate/international GCSE Chemistry" book even though the book has 80 pages, The distance learning book has more than 200 pages and with little information and also doesn't contain coloured text, most of the A4 sheet is empty (left side and right side,wasted paper), The tutor copy and paste from internet when asked a question ( i googled the same question and yahoo answers gave me the same answer as tutor)
Don't waste money on distance learning ****, its horrible, £220 is waste of money, I took the edexcel original book and it has included what question come up in paper 1 and paper 2 clearly. Distance Learning is crap and waste of money. Don't waste your money.
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending