The Student Room Group

Guys, what aspect of a girl to you is a huge turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Really? I don't really like girls and it's because they're always horrible to me. Guys are much nicer. Girls are bitchy and annoying

In all honesty it often works how I said, but to be fair it can happen the other way round that the group turns on one girl, if they feel threatened by her and maybe that was what happened, who knows
Original post by yo radical one
In all honesty it often works how I said, but to be fair it can happen the other way round that the group turns on one girl, if they feel threatened by her and maybe that was what happened, who knows

It always happens to me. Girls just don't like me.

Never thought guys would even be bothered by who I choose to be friends with. I don't give a **** about my boyfriends friends.
Any girl with a 'princess syndrome' is a huge turn off.
A lot of you guys wrote tattoos as a huge turn off. But what kind of tattoos? Tattoos generally or completely tattooed girls like a whole sleeve or whatsoever?
Original post by MissRockSherry
A lot of you guys wrote tattoos as a huge turn off. But what kind of tattoos? Tattoos generally or completely tattooed girls like a whole sleeve or whatsoever?

Any tattoo that would be visible in a short dinner dress is a turn off for me.
Hoes that ain't loyal :afraid: Ain't nobody got time for that :haughty:
Only joking, girls that are bitchy about other girls. I feel like a counselor, that whilst my ear is actually still attached to my head, because I assure you it falls of each time
A devotchka that's too gromky and is a tolchock to the glazzies. A skorry ptitsa would be horrorshow, O my brothers.
Reply 188
Original post by Arithmeticae
Too focused on looks
Below certain level of intelligence
Bad manners
Doesn't have any motivation
Lazy
Someone more hench than me (I'll be OK with stronger, just not more muscular :s-smilie:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is quite a tough thing to find in a women, you may want to think about lowering your standards :wink:
Reply 189
It always happens to me. Girls just don't like me.

Never thought guys would even be bothered by who I choose to be friends with. I don't give a **** about my boyfriends friends.

Probably cause you are smarter than them :/
Obsessed with their looks (even if they're good looking). It's annoying when they take selfies of themselves looking their best and posting it on social networks.
Really? I don't really like girls and it's because they're always horrible to me. Guys are much nicer. Girls are bitchy and annoying

So you don't like your gender?
I'm majorly surprised at how I don't fit into hardly any boxes yet... I must be doing something wrong. I'm not pissing off enough people.

I've gotta ask though, for either gender, why are tattoos a turn off? The ones I've seen on my friends are beautiful, on the chest/back area.
Original post by Danz123
Arrogance. It's something I hate more than anything.

:yy: :ditto:
Girls who complain and don't laugh at my top bant.
Original post by Another
I'm majorly surprised at how I don't fit into hardly any boxes yet... I must be doing something wrong. I'm not pissing off enough people.

I've gotta ask though, for either gender, why are tattoos a turn off? The ones I've seen on my friends are beautiful, on the chest/back area.

It's like taking a work of art and drawing all over it with permanent marker imo.
Original post by Michael!
Girls who complain and don't laugh at my top bant.

Girls who can't handle the banta as well. srs btw.
Reply 197
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'm a non smoker but I do find smoking to look cool for some reason, even though I have no intention of starting and don't like the smell of it.

But there is the long term thing, I would never agree to have a baby with a smoker addict for example as the risk of it effecting the baby is to great. So there is that.

I would also want a girlfriend to have at least one overlapping interest/hobby with me which includes being able to do physical activity, a smoker is less lickly to want to mountain bike for example.

I wouldn't say it is a deal breaker but it would put me off.

Heey I love hiking and mountain biking :{ but I could be an exception there.

Totally understand about the baby thing though.
Posted from TSR Mobile
their vaginas
Immodesty
Self-righteous
Over-confident
Hipster
Bat-**** crazy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending