The Student Room Group

Guys, what aspect of a girl to you is a huge turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmallTownGirl
Me too. I'm 4ft 9. I have short, blue hair. I swear all the time. I'm open about sex an have a really dirty mind. I'm a feminist. And my best friend is a guy. Probably missed out loads of stuff these guys hate that I do/am...

You see that sounds almost perfect haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WelshBluebird
Depends if it's my team or a rival lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

whose your team? ahahaha
You see that sounds almost perfect haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like to think so.
Original post by melodyogbebor
whose your team? ahahaha

Cardiff lol.
Na in reality I don't mind. Wouldn't bother me who they supported, even if it was Swansea haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I like to think so.

So not what guys here hate :tongue: haha.

Random question, is it weird that as a guy I actually like girls who are feminists? Kind of attractive to see a girl stick up for what she thinks is wrong with the work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Random question, is it weird that as a guy I actually like girls who are feminists? Kind of attractive to see a girl stick up for what she thinks is wrong with the work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ignore what most people hate.

I dunno. But I couldn't date someone who wasn't a feminist.
Reply 406
Original post by Ggmu!
Don't play those games under any circumstances. At all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What games? Its the truth.
Original post by Secretnerd123

2) how the hell does someone's religious beliefs make them unattractive

I doubt I would get on with anyone dogmatically religious.
Original post by fola996
What games? Its the truth.

feminists
strongly religious
easily offended
Reply 410
Being a girl, well i dont do any of the things you mentioned above. I am a muslim girl and honestly swearing is quite unattractive, i dont like people who smoke guy or girl. Gaming depends as long as ur not too into it. I like people who play diff kind of sports instead. A girl might change for you if she really loves you..
Reply 411
Original post by e aí rapaz

I've got tears in my eyes that's made me laugh so much, I said what if they had a guy friend that was GAY? The gay part being quite important. :L
I don't smoke or drink but I'd quit or cut down if it bothered my bf too much...Good health is important ofc...
But I wouldn't quit gaming, after college I need something to wind down with and i enjoy playing games with my partner too...I don't really understand why gamer girls would bother you tbh unless you're talking about those that do it for attention?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately too many girls claiming to be feminists these days are just really dumb and don't make any sense to me...I don't personally see anything wrong with feminism but some girls take it too far like men should bow down to them and if they do anything which the girl doesn't like, then the man becomes a 'sexist pig'
(Example- saw a show, a feminist went on a date and offered to split the bill so her date agreed...And she was complaining that he wouldn't pay for her and it was just a test when she offered to split the bill to see whether he would pay or not and she started saying he was sexist hahaha...To me that's not equality)
But don't let me go off on a tangent :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending