AQA Religious Studies - Religion and Citizenship

Watch this thread
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Is anyone else sitting this exam? Feel free to discuss any hints or revision tips or whatever else

Posted from TSR Mobile
samdclarke
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, I am sitting this exam tommorow. Does any one have any tips to give me some confidence in this haha?
Polapod
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
How did it go? I'm not that confident to be honest, I don't think I did too bad but I feel like I didn't answer each question as fully as needed.

Which sections didn't you do? For me it was identity and multiculturalism.
Polapod
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by majmuh24)
I answered every question but felt I was just clutching at straws for some and BSed quite a bit . Can't really judge how things go with essay subjects though

I missed out the work and identity section, human rights was the hardest IMO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the human rights case study I used North Korea, made it all up and remembered what I'd actually studied as I walked out the exam hall. Oh well haha, nothing can be done now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.96%
Not yet, but I will soon (67)
18.26%
No (146)
39.78%

Watched Threads