When do your exams finish??

Watch this thread
Amethysst
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just wondering!
My last one is history on the 22nd May on Thursday
then I'm finished sixth form for 3 months I'm far too excited..
i have to go for 1 week to test out A2 in July but other than that nothing until the end of August..
When do yours finish?
Goodluck all btw
daisychain_
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
10th June (Statistics)
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
20th June. (Biology unit 5 )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joe1996
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
23rd of June Further Maths FP2

Posted from TSR Mobile
KyleeB
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
10th June (Maths Decision 1)
Amethysst
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Wow :O you all finish so much later!
all my friends finish this week.. though i think its because me and my friend all do written subjects such as English, History, RS..
all the science/maths people ain't
marwaagha151
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I finish on Friday 23rd May!!!!
Dilzo999
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
25th june
Exodecai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Joe1996)
23rd of June Further Maths FP2
Same!
On the plus side we have a whole weekend solely for it.

For me: then a very long holiday, results, then uni hopefully.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Amethysst)
Just wondering!
My last one is history on the 22nd May on Thursday
then I'm finished sixth form for 3 months I'm far too excited..
i have to go for 1 week to test out A2 in July but other than that nothing until the end of August..
When do yours finish?
Goodluck all btw
Lucky. I finish on the 16th june and then i have to go back to college to start A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neuth
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
17th of June
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Monday 23rd of June for AQA M2. The bulk of my exams don't even start until June, I only have one exam in May
Paralove
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
19th June, French.

The reason you finish so early in comparison is that those finishing later are mostly A2 students.

Also, you don't do anything A2-wise?? At my sixth form you have the week after half term off for study leave,and then you go straight into A2, so effectively we have a whole year to prepare for it rather than 9 months or so.
muf_mur
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
19th June - Physics Unit 5 (31 days 21 hours to go..i have a countdown timer on my desktop )...after that i am going to sleeeep
aurora_dawn
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
French on 19th June too
hannahj697
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
23rd may!
FutureMedic1009
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
20th of June! Can't wait!
Rudeboyzzz
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Caitlin_3008)
17th of June
17th june same here maths unit 1 on that day and then freeedom! haha
Joe1996
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Exodecai)
Same!
On the plus side we have a whole weekend solely for it.

For me: then a very long holiday, results, then uni hopefully.
I'm really looking forward to the holiday, are you going to do maths, and at which uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
6th June, then a long wait until uni (if I get in)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (99)
40.74%
They're exactly what I expected (60)
24.69%