The Student Room Group

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Unconditional offer from UCLAN!! Better late then never! :biggrin:
Original post by Beani
Unconditional offer from UCLAN!! Better late then never! :biggrin:

Probably means that you were on the reserve list or something, still absolutely amazing though well done! I've only got one more shot at grad entry myself now though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 422
Original post by farmy93
Probably means that you were on the reserve list or something, still absolutely amazing though well done! I've only got one more shot at grad entry myself now though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe, my application is for 2016 entry though so it might have had something to do with that. Good luck with your application!
Reply 423
Has anyone else got a Liverpool interview? And does anyone know their intake number?
Original post by Beani
Maybe, my application is for 2016 entry though so it might have had something to do with that. Good luck with your application!

Ah yeah fair enough! Thank you! Hopefully King's will pity me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by j_kent
Has anyone else got a Liverpool interview? And does anyone know their intake number?

It was 15 before the 10% cut so maybe like 13 or 14 intake this year? Don't know when you'll hear back though sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 426
Hi there, had a rejection from Liverpool last night, I had sort of expected an interview there, anyone else heard anything?
Reply 427
Not heard anything from them at all :frown:
Original post by j_kent

It says on their website (in the admissions pdf) that they have 15 places for 2015 entry and will send all offers and rejections by the end of March. Still waiting to hear from them myself! They're the only ones I haven't heard back from.
Oh also how did you hear? Letter, email, track etc?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 429
Original post by Jennyyy33
It says on their website (in the admissions pdf) that they have 15 places for 2015 entry and will send all offers and rejections by the end of March. Still waiting to hear from them myself! They're the only ones I haven't heard back from.
Oh also how did you hear? Letter, email, track etc?

I think I commented on your post in another thread, but I got an email last week. Oh dear 15 is hardly anything!
Reply 430
I got rejected last night. Bleurgh
anyone heard from newcastle yet?! or know if this is a good or a bad thing? My application is still in progress :s-smilie:
Reply 432
interview from Kings, better late than never!
Original post by abby:)
interview from Kings, better late than never!

Congrats. When is it?
Reply 434
13th feb, scared already! anyone else the same day?
I've got an interview for king's is on the 16th
Reply 436
What are your funding options if you end up in a 5-year course as a graduate? Thanks :smile:
There aren't many. I plan on just coughing up from savings :/
Reply 438
Original post by eshdentist
There aren't many. I plan on just coughing up from savings :/

Thanks :smile: So you mean 5*£9000=45000 + living expenses for 5 years ? Can we work as a hygienist in a private clinic at some point during the course to earn some money?
Original post by aaabbc
Thanks :smile: So you mean 5*£9000=45000 + living expenses for 5 years ? Can we work as a hygienist in a private clinic at some point during the course to earn some money?

Nope.

Have to work in what ever field your trained to do/menial work.

I'm gonna locum biomed.

Quick Reply

Latest