The Student Room Group

Campus University or Non-Campus University?

Hi guys I have been looking for unis to apply to recently and I have some universities in mind but I cant find if they are campus or city universities.
These are the unis im not sure about:
Loughborough
Surrey
UCL
Lancaster
Leeds
Nottingham

If you know if any of these are campus or non-campus please say because I think im only going to apply to campus unis.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by keval2222222
Hi guys I have been looking for unis to apply to recently and I have some universities in mind but I cant find if they are campus or city universities.
Loughborough
Surrey
UCL
Lancaster
Leeds
Nottingham

If you know if any of these are campus or non-campus please say because I think im only going to apply to campus unis.

Thanks

Can only answer for 3 of those.
Leeds isn't a campus uni.
Lancaster/ Loughborough are campus universities.
Original post by AJCSShp
Can only answer for 3 of those.
Leeds isn't a campus uni.
Lancaster/ Loughborough are campus universities.

Leeds is a campus uni? So is Nottingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by cerlohee
Leeds is a campus uni? So is Nottingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leeds isn't in the traditional sense, most of the buildings are together, but there are non university buildings in the same areas. And some of the halls are quite out the way. Plus it's right in the middle of Leeds, therefore could be considered a 'city' uni.
Whereas Lancaster/Loughborough all the buildings are together separate to the nearby towns and accommodation is mixed in or at least very close by.

This is just what I noticed when I visited these places.
(edited 9 years ago)
Surrey's a campus uni, UCL's not
Reply 5
Original post by keval2222222
Loughborough
Surrey
UCL
Lancaster
Leeds
Nottingham

Thanks

Loughborough, Surrey, Lancaster and Nottingham are campus universities, Idk about Leeds and UCL is most certainly a city university.

Quick Reply

Latest