The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University vs University of Nottingham for MSc Psychology conversion

I have received offers from Cardiff, Nottingham, Exeter and Liverpool. Out of all, I've boiled it down to either Cardiff or Nottingham.
Nottingham ranks better overall, but Cardiff ranks slightly higher (not significantly) in psychology. I'm an international student, from a non-psychology background, hoping to make a switch to psychology. Cardiff has a 12-week internship program, so that was slightly higher on the list. But I'm seeing mixed reviews everywhere about the university. I'm really confused as to which University is better for this course and the opportunities after. I need some insights on the course, instructors, placements, campus, how helpful the university is-especially to an international student, their facilities, etc. Please help me take a decision, I'm pretty confused right now.

ReportReply
Original post by neonthe
I have received offers from Cardiff, Nottingham, Exeter and Liverpool. Out of all, I've boiled it down to either Cardiff or Nottingham.
Nottingham ranks better overall, but Cardiff ranks slightly higher (not significantly) in psychology. I'm an international student, from a non-psychology background, hoping to make a switch to psychology. Cardiff has a 12-week internship program, so that was slightly higher on the list. But I'm seeing mixed reviews everywhere about the university. I'm really confused as to which University is better for this course and the opportunities after. I need some insights on the course, instructors, placements, campus, how helpful the university is-especially to an international student, their facilities, etc. Please help me take a decision, I'm pretty confused right now.
ReportReply
Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! Unfortunately, as an undergraduate international relations student, I have no familiarity with this course to offer an insight but if you have any questions not course-related I can try my best to help!

Sorry I can't help more!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,
Congratulations on your offer! Unfortunately, as an undergraduate international relations student, I have no familiarity with this course to offer an insight but if you have any questions not course-related I can try my best to help!
Sorry I can't help more!
All the best,
Hello, thank you for your response. Could you help me with campus accomodation?
Original post by neonthe
Hello, thank you for your response. Could you help me with campus accomodation?
Hey!

Of course! Any specific needs that you're looking for? Location, cost, female only, quiet etc?

All the best,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending