The Student Room Group

fake tan is disgusting

I am fed of seeing people putting on fake tan like its suppose to be attractive, no it doesn't it just looks like you bathed in your own ****. The person always looks better before they put it on, white people are suppose to be white, you should be happy with your skin color.

Some people are naturally tanned because they were born that way who look good but those nobs using fake tan are just vain self obsessed idiots who don't respect their appearance.
Hah I'm just watching Snog Marry Avoid and was just thinking myself how awful fake tan looks 90% of the time. It must be so messy and time consuming too :indiff:
Eh, they can wear it if they want. Hate when it stains my clothes people borrow though :nope:
Reply 3
Complaining about vain people who are obsessed with appearance, yet attacking them because of their appearance. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
When it's not overdone it can look quite nice actually.
Some of the Year 11's in my school put it on during their last week, for reasons unknown... :s-smilie:

It does look really bad though imo
Reply 6
The smell is usually worse than how it looks. A lot smell like dog food/biscuits :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BenAssirati
Complaining about vain people who are obsessed with appearance, yet attacking them because of their appearance. :rolleyes:

This is TSR...

You're on about bad fake tan, which looks ****. If applied properly, it looks good. I use Vita Liberata and it has no smell and isn't orange. You can't even tell it just looks like I have a natural tan

Anyway you can hate all you want, if you don't like it don't wear it it's not that hard

Latest